ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 300
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:25 AM 03-09-2015
Boring EP but necessary I guess to establish characters within the community. Next week better kick ass
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:31 AM 03-09-2015
Yeah wow, Carol went medieval on the kid... jawdropper.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:58 AM 03-09-2015

[Reply]
Gonzo 10:10 AM 03-09-2015
Decent episode. I totally expect next week to be a shit storm. Carol is going to put the smack down at some point.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:20 AM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
I think Carol gets caught out because she took extra chocolate.
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Perhaps on purpose.......
Interesting idea. She can blame the gun thefts - if anyone notices - on someone else. She just stole the chocolate.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:35 AM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I just had a thought: Maybe Alexandria hasn't been "lucky".

Perhaps there is a hired army outside of Alexandria's walls that is protecting it, and the leader needed to bring our group into the city to protect the soft residents from the protectors outside the walls.

The leader doesn't want a watchtower guard to see what is going on outside the walls. She doesn't want the new people to see what is going on outside. She has made a deal with the devil.

Instead of an "A" their marking is a "W'. For some reason "The Time Machine" came to mind along with the strange relationship between the Morlocks and the Eloi.

A W is an upside down M. I don't know, I can't sleep, so perhaps I have gone insane. :-)
If the show follows the comics you're very close with the bolded part.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:45 AM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
If the show follows the comics you're very close with the bolded part.
And maybe that army is led by this guy that I keep hearing about...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:37 PM 03-09-2015
Looks like the spin-off has been picked-up for (at least) 2 seasons by AMC, one this summer, one next summer.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:13 PM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And maybe that army is led by this guy that I keep hearing about...

Spoiler!
:-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:17 PM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Interesting idea. She can blame the gun thefts - if anyone notices - on someone else. She just stole the chocolate.
She can play the ole, "Awe shucks, I just wanted to make some cookies for that nosy little shit I just threatened with leaving outside for the walkers."
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:55 PM 03-09-2015
The other thing that trips Carol, is why little Johnny can't sleep anymore and is having nightmares. Protective parents will hunt that down.

But I really think the chocolate is what gives her away. The hefty lady that keeps the storehouse doesn't give a fig about those guns, but that chocolate is another story! Once she discovers the chocolate deficit the only way you will shut her up is with a pasta maker.

There is a lot left undiscussed, which I think Rick would be already asking. What is the population? Enough to keep the water and electricity running - and that takes resources. More resources than what would be behind that fence. How big is that complex? We've only seen a few blocks. How can the seem so inept but have such high end consumables as beer and whiskey? They have to be running some initiation test on our crew to see hoq they respond to their 'weak' status - because the can't really be that lucky to have survived that long.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:33 PM 03-09-2015
The other thing that trips Carol, is why little Johnny can't sleep anymore and is having nightmares. Protective parents will hunt that down.

But I really think the chocolate is what gives her away. The hefty lady that keeps the storehouse doesn't give a fig about those guns, but that chocolate is another story! Once she discovers the chocolate deficit the only way you will shut her up is with a pasta maker.
You plant the chocolate, and perhaps one of the guns, in the hefty lady's house. You remove her from the store room and put yourself in there.

Boom. Our group now has access to any weapon at any time.

There is a lot left undiscussed, which I think Rick would be already asking. What is the population? Enough to keep the water and electricity running - and that takes resources. More resources than what would be behind that fence. How big is that complex? We've only seen a few blocks. How can the seem so inept but have such high end consumables as beer and whiskey? They have to be running some initiation test on our crew to see hoq they respond to their 'weak' status - because the can't really be that lucky to have survived that long.
They already know the answers. It isn't sustainable. They know it won't last. They know these tools can't defend themselves.

It seems like they're setting themselves up to be ok when it hits the fan...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:39 AM 03-10-2015

[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:48 AM 03-10-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Threaten anyone who does not like your cookies to become zombie chow.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:29 PM 03-10-2015
TBut I really think the chocolate is what gives her away. The hefty lady that keeps the storehouse doesn't give a fig about those guns, but that chocolate is another story! Once she discovers the chocolate deficit the only way you will shut her up is with a pasta maker.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 300
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up