ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 284 of 300
« First < 184234274280281282283284 285286287288294 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:25 PM 03-11-2019
Is this show still on?

I finally gave up after the Lizzie and the flowers garbage.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:18 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Is this show still on?

I finally gave up after the Lizzie and the flowers garbage.
They still have one or two good guy straight white males left on the show. Can't end til those are gone or subjugated.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:05 PM 03-11-2019
The whisper people walk into the tall building, say to each other that the walkers can't climb over the barricade but they can, Beta says its a trap, and they just go on up. WTF.

And who are these non-aggressive movie fans of the tradesman? I bet Chris Hardwick was making a REALLY big deal out of them with lots of speculation and extra "oooohhhhh" on TWD.

That fight between Daryl and Beta sucked too.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:15 PM 03-14-2019
I just caught up on the last 3 episodes of the 1st half & then everything the 2nd half. I don't know what to say other than I'm finishing the season then I'm out. No idea why I'm going to watch the end of the season, but I will.

Starting a war because some kid wants to get his dick wet....yeesh. And shit, will someone tell Michonne to take her hair off her face. Bugs the shit out of me that half her face is covered every time she's on screen.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:26 AM 03-18-2019
Well at least we know how Michonne and Daryl got those scars.... The little blond girl that ran away will be a problem later I bet..
[Reply]
Otter 02:26 PM 03-18-2019
Turned it on for a couple minutes last night during hockey intermission. I now understand the meaning of "hate watch". I would not want 'writer for the walking dead' on my resume once this show finally goes off the cliff. Literally not figuratively. Figuratively already wiped his dick on the curtains left the building.
[Reply]
sedated 02:35 PM 03-18-2019
I check this thread every couple of weeks just to make sure it's still nothing but people talking about how much they hate the show. Seems odd to me, but oh well. See y'all in a couple more weeks.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:36 PM 03-18-2019
These guys can't produce and asynchronous story worth shit. I mean, its AMC, couldn't they have consulted Vince Gilligan on how to time jump and make sense and still be interesting? What a cluster of an episode. Boring. Slow. Pedantic. Superfluous...ludicrous...OUTRAGEOUS!
[Reply]
eDave 03:19 PM 03-18-2019
I thought it a great episode, as soon as I figured out WTF was going on.
[Reply]
sedated 03:37 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I agree and heard others say the same. It was pretty confusing with the constant time jumps, but was a dark episode, provided insight that I'm sure will come into play later, and was the first glimpse of the time just after Rick left.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:06 AM 03-19-2019
The way they timed the commercials was very jarring, and I found myself rewinding a lot.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:12 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I quit watching after Rick's last episode.

Is there any reason at all to bother giving it another chance?...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:45 AM 03-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I quit watching after Rick's last episode.

Is there any reason at all to bother giving it another chance?...
It's doing enough to keep my intrest. It has been mentioned before in this thread that the new show runners have a big task unfu****g what Gimple did to the show. So far they have done an admirable job but integrating the new characters into the main show plot and giving me reason to care about them has been less than effective, at least for me.

Still watching just not as excited as I have been in past years. Too many sharks have been jumped (Carl's death, Rick's departure) and too soon.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:37 PM 03-19-2019
Continuing to watch this show for me is like having a Sodastream on the kitchen counter.

It's there. I refuse to walk away from it, because when it first started it was something I looked forward to every week. But for a long time it just hasn't given me the joy it once did, but I refuse to give up thinking it might come back to the glory days but really never does.

Also like owning a gym membership.
[Reply]
wutamess 10:07 AM 03-21-2019
I guess I'm the only one that's enjoyed this half of the season?

Multiple interesting plots.

- Negan coming BACK to his cell.
- The Road Warriors (new friends - forces getting bigger).
- Backstory why Machone doesn't trust anyone anymore.
- Whisperers/Beta.

I think you guys just like to bitch about something.
This is one of the best (non drawn out) seasons in a very long time. Not too long ago we were saying Negan and the Governor episodes were too drawn out. This may not be non-stop action but I'm really digging the story line as every episode seems like we're still settling into the new era.

Even though the plot is redundant, they've managed to keep this at least entertaining.
[Reply]
Page 284 of 300
« First < 184234274280281282283284 285286287288294 > Last »
Up