ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 286
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:49 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There is nothing gained in the journey.

Her character is wasted by scene after scene of her "recruiting" people and by the time she's "in danger" I'm actually cheering for the person after her.

I don't sympathize with her fate - there was no redemption - and I was almost as happy with the ending as I was burning the DVD in my portable grill and watching the smoke rise from that as I told Netflix it was never delivered...
:-) you seriously burned it? you guys anti-boner for this movie is apparently just as bad as my boner.

Of course there was something gained in the journey... this creature became so fascinated with humans that it wanted to become one, it learned compassion and empathy along the way.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:34 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) you seriously burned it? you guys anti-boner for this movie is apparently just as bad as my boner.

Of course there was something gained in the journey... this creature became so fascinated with humans that it wanted to become one, it learned compassion and empathy along the way.
I get that it was the point but that never came across.

She never did gain any compassion. She remained emotionless throughout the whole film. She never, at any point, displayed any emotion other than self-preservation.

She was a fucking drone, that got bored with being a drone, and never changed from being a drone, but left and got killed.

The end.

Oh, and she looked like ass naked. I prefer her CGI body WAY more in the Avengers and her natural body in The Island MUCH more...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:45 PM 03-23-2015

She never did gain any compassion. She remained emotionless throughout the whole film. She never, at any point, displayed any emotion other than self-preservation.

She was a ****ing drone, that got bored with being a drone, and never changed from being a drone, but left and got killed.

The end.

Oh, and she looked like ass naked. I prefer her CGI body WAY more in the Avengers and her natural body in The Island MUCH more...
Spoiler!

Looked like ass naked... wow, you've went off the deep end.
[Reply]
Fish 07:39 PM 03-23-2015

She was a fucking drone, that got bored with being a drone, and never changed from being a drone, but left and got killed.

The end.

This. A big giant tar quicksand pile of this. Her completely naked scenes were weirdly disappointing..
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:50 PM 03-23-2015
YOU GUYS WOULDNT KNOW A GOOD STORY IF IT CAME UP AND ROUNDHOUSED YOUR ASS.

/storms off to room and slams door :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:02 PM 03-23-2015
Seriously... waited like a decade for her nude scenes. How the fuck does it turn out that meh?

Image: Not Safe for Work

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:06 PM 03-23-2015
Because part of the point is exposing this woman who has been objectified for the past decade, and doing so in an almost clinical way.

It wasn't meant to be sexy.
[Reply]
Fish 08:09 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Because part of the point is exposing this woman who has been objectified for the past decade, and doing so in an almost clinical way.

It wasn't meant to be sexy.
The emotional objectification dramatic point was overcome by the boner disappointment. Their loss.....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:14 PM 03-23-2015
It was disappointing. They barely showed anything we hadn't already seen a dozen time over.
[Reply]
-King- 01:01 AM 03-25-2015
Watched Focus and Fast and Furious 6

Focus was alright. 7/10

FF6 was fun but incredibly stupid and way too long. Runway scene took longer than most TV show episodes. It was just ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:01 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:

Focus was alright. 7/10

FF6 was fun but incredibly stupid and way too long. Runway scene took longer than most TV show episodes. It was just ridiculous.
Posted via Mobile Device
LOL That runway must have been 50 miles long!
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:

Focus was alright. 7/10

Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the heads up. Good time to go get my Snow Cap bump.

On a side note; I was OK with the 2nd Matrix. Except for that chase/fight scene on the highway. Augh.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:29 AM 03-26-2015
The Signal was a crazy movie.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:49 AM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:

Unless it has ScarJo in mediocre nude scenes, Easy 6 thinks it sucks.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:23 PM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
LOVE that movie, cant believe I didn't post about it here... it is yet another highly original sci-fi movie, and if you're anything like me... you did NOT see that ending coming.

Fishburne is great in it.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 286
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up