ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Foles shit all over Matt Nagy...
Mecca 09:53 AM 10-27-2020

this is a bombshell type comment

Foles openly accused Nagy of calling plays that have no chance of working

you never hear this from a starting QB about his own head coachpic.twitter.com/Xh4jPI1j17

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 11:51 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I bet not too many players share their thoughts with that announcer in the future.

I doubt Foles thought it would be repeated during a game.
Greise is such a narc.

He's the friend that you can't tell about banging hookers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Greise is such a narc.

He's a former Bronco.

You know deep down he's a lying snake.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:51 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Greise is such a narc.

He's a former Bronco.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:56 AM 10-27-2020
Nagy is no Andy Reid in terms of play-calling, but Foles is re-fried dog shit. That INT in the end zone last night was moronic.

When he played for us, Foles actually threw the worst pass I've ever seen a pro quarterback make. It was like a 5 yd slant to Tyreek at the goal line and he missed him by 5 yards. It used to be on youtube but I can't find it now.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:59 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
prediction-

after the season, Bears cut Turdbisky.

He signs with KC to sit behind Mahomes and resurrect his career.
lmao as if Bears fans don't have enough salt in their wounds as is :-):-):-)
[Reply]
srvy 12:34 PM 10-27-2020
I never figured Foles for a blamer. If I am Nagy I give big dick nick playcalling duties this week. See how it pans out!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:35 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Perhaps Matt Nagy will replace EB as OC next year after he becomes a head coach.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if your successor is also your predecessor. Matt may end up a cautionary tale for EB’s HC tenure.
Hard pass.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:37 PM 10-27-2020
Pat: We have time to run Wasp?
EB: With that line? **** no! Are you ****ing high right now? Be honest...
Pat: What if I backpedal like 14 steps?
EB: .....ok....
[Reply]
Bwana 12:40 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Foles can only "get hot" when he's surrounded by superior talent.

Foles isn't a guy that can put a team on his shoulders and will them to a win, hence the reason he's been traded twice and cut three times (so far).

Bingo
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:56 PM 10-27-2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:00 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pat: We have time to run Wasp?
EB: With that line? **** no! Are you ****ing high right now? Be honest...
Pat: What if I backpedal like 14 steps?
EB: .....ok....
Does anyone else find it interesting how Patrick worded that question?

He didn't ask, "can we run WASP?" he asked, "do we have time to run WASP"? Obviously there was plenty of time in the game, so the only conclusion I'm left with is that he meant 'will the OL hold up long enough to run this play?'

Unless I'm missing something?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:03 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Does anyone else find it interesting how Patrick worded that question?

He didn't ask, "can we run WASP?" he asked, "do we have time to run WASP"? Obviously there was plenty of time in the game, so the only conclusion I'm left with is that he meant 'will the OL hold up long enough to run this play?'

Unless I'm missing something?
I think that was pretty clear from the outset. Everyone knew that the 49ers were getting pressure, and Mahomes and the coaches knew that it was a slow developing play. I think it was a fair question and not denigrating to the offensive line given the timing of the route development.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:08 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's a former Bronco.

If Griese threw Foles under the bus, he should die in a fucking fire.

Shit like that can forever alter the dynamic between players and coaches.

I didn't figure Foles as the blaming type. He put up with a fucking mountain of shit in Philly and was a good soldier about all of it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:12 PM 10-27-2020
Foles has never come out and attacked his coaches before so I don't know what to think. I get his frustration though. Last night Foles was under siege; he literally had no time to do much of anything. If that had been Brady behind that line it probably would've been worse, because Brady is even less mobile than Foles.

Even that EZ INT, while I can blame Foles for throwing into that coverage, just look at that play; just where was Foles supposed to go with that ball? And why dial up a play where your receiver is running away from the QB at top speed? The window on that throw was ridiculously tight.

Bottom line, Foles hasn't been impressive since starting, but really neither has the play-calling. Nagy needs to dial up plays that protect his QB, where he doesn't have to stand in that crappy pocket (using the term "pocket" incredibly loosely) for 4 seconds reading the defense. He needs to scheme up some better running plays to take some of the heat off his passer, and some creative but quick passing plays. Becuas whatever Nagy is dialing up right now isn't working at all, and he's gone through two QBs now trying it. He needs to go back to the drawing board and find some plays that his QB can actually execute.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:14 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think that was pretty clear from the outset. Everyone knew that the 49ers were getting pressure, and Mahomes and the coaches knew that it was a slow developing play. I think it was a fair question and not denigrating to the offensive line given the timing of the route development.
This is just a theory, but I think the Chiefs have someone that's actually timing the rush.

I think they're timing it, logging it, and using that info as the game progresses.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:20 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
He’s just another joe flacco
Flacco through his career was obviously way better.
But both have rings ,so neener neener neener
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up