ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Foles shit all over Matt Nagy...
Mecca 09:53 AM 10-27-2020

this is a bombshell type comment

Foles openly accused Nagy of calling plays that have no chance of working

you never hear this from a starting QB about his own head coachpic.twitter.com/Xh4jPI1j17

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:55 AM 10-27-2020
While he may be right, sounds like a guy that wants to lose his job to Trubisky.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:57 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
While he may be right, sounds like a guy that wants to lose his job to Trubisky.
Fuck getting creamed play after play after play because your head coach has no fucking clue what he is doing.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:58 AM 10-27-2020
I never understood the Foles signing by the Bears

Great backup. Below avg starter. That move might cost Nagy his job.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:03 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
**** getting creamed play after play after play because your head coach has no ****ing clue what he is doing.
Right or wrong, QB shouldn't publicly be speaking out against the head coach, especially someone like Foles who really doesn't have room to do so. If someone like Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, etc. speaks out against their HC, I'd say they still shouldn't do it, but they can probably get away with it because of their status. Foles? Not so much.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:05 AM 10-27-2020
As is the case watching many QB’s play and then thinking about our guy, I am very grateful
to have a top flight head coach/play caller. So many of these other guys, Nagy included, seem to have no fucking clue. The play calling last night was Adam Gasian.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:06 AM 10-27-2020
prediction-

after the season, Bears cut Turdbisky.

He signs with KC to sit behind Mahomes and resurrect his career.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:07 AM 10-27-2020
Remember when we were sad we lost Nagy and Pederson to other teams? Yeah me neither.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:07 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Right or wrong, QB shouldn't publicly be speaking out against the head coach, especially someone like Foles who really doesn't have room to do so. If someone like Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, etc. speaks out against their HC, I'd say they still shouldn't do it, but they can probably get away with it because of their status. Foles? Not so much.
I'm gonna give Foles the benefit of the doubt and say that he has likely had a private conversation with Nagy on the subject that resulted in no changes.

I disagree. If your head coach is attempting murder by proxy by calling plays that are destined to get QB1 planted into the ground.... I wouldn't care if it was Mark Castle, dude needs called out.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:09 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I never understood the Foles signing by the Bears

Great backup. Below avg starter. That move might cost Nagy his job.
Super Bowl MVP. 3rd best season of all time per QB rating. NFL record holder for TD passes in a game. NFL record holder for consecutive completions. Pro bowler.

You take the bad with the good and wait till he gets hot. Most of his mistakes are gunslinging when your team is behind or has a low probability of winning.

He cares about winning, not stats. Guy is a gamer.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:10 AM 10-27-2020
Bears fans seem surprisingly happy about him calling Nagy out.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:14 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
prediction-

after the season, Bears cut Turdbisky.

He signs with KC to sit behind Mahomes and resurrect his career.
That would be an interesting plot twist. The guy has talent, and he could be a hell of a reclamation project that could net a pretty sweet draft pick after a little tlc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm gonna give Foles the benefit of the doubt and say that he has likely had a private conversation with Nagy on the subject that resulted in no changes.

I disagree. If your head coach is attempting murder by proxy by calling plays that are destined to get QB1 planted into the ground.... I wouldn't care if it was Mark Castle, dude needs called out.
How do we know it's actually Nagy that's at fault and it isn't just the Foles sucks?
[Reply]
Sorry 10:18 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Super Bowl MVP. 3rd best season of all time per QB rating. NFL record holder for TD passes in a game. NFL record holder for consecutive completions. Pro bowler.

You take the bad with the good and wait till he gets hot. Most of his mistakes are gunslinging when your team is behind or has a low probability of winning.

He’s just another joe flacco
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

They were behind last night BECAUSE of Foles. The interception in the end zone was a throw only rookies make.

He's terrible.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up