ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:30 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
who are 5-1 and have a damn good defense. Not the best 5-1 team obviously, but ya, not a bad loss. I think it’s fair to say that it’s been an adjustment for a lot of those guys on offense up to this point. Brady hasn’t played in a different system for like 20 years.
It's the same system actually, but all new teammates, so the point basically stands.

They're good. We'll see HOW good.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:00 AM 10-26-2020
Brady is afraid of Mahomes, Mahomes is not afraid of Brady.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:03 AM 10-26-2020
I want a Chiefs vs Bucs Super Bowl more than you can ever imagine.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:05 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Brady is afraid of Mahomes, Mahomes is not afraid of Brady.
Brady went to NFC because he knew he'd never sniff another SB in the AFC
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:06 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Our pass rush is going to be deadly once the entire D-line is healthy. If they stay healthy into January Tom is ****ed, if he even gets that far.
Is it though? Frank Clark just had another subpar game, and is probably on pace for another 8 sacks or so. He's being paid $25 million a year (QB money) and he's anything but dominant. He rarely got anywhere close to the QB yesterday. I don't care how good he is against the run, you don't pay a DE what he's making to put up low sack totals. I read on Twitter that he has a 9.2% pressure rating, good for 46th in the NFL. So not only does he rarely get sacks, he also rarely gets pressure. So with Clark being an average DE at best, the only consistent pass rush force we have on the DL is Chris Jones. Jones is pretty damn good, but 1 dominant player on a DL does not make it deadly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:08 AM 10-26-2020
OKchiefs fucking sucks
[Reply]
staylor26 10:09 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Is it though? Frank Clark just had another subpar game, and is probably on pace for another 8 sacks or so. He's being paid $25 million a year (QB money) and he's anything but dominant. He rarely got anywhere close to the QB yesterday. I don't care how good he is against the run, you don't pay a DE what he's making to put up low sack totals. I read on Twitter that he has a 9.2% pressure rating, good for 46th in the NFL. So not only does he rarely get sacks, he also rarely gets pressure. So with Clark being an average DE at best, the only consistent pass rush force we have on the DL is Chris Jones. Jones is pretty damn good, but 1 dominant player on a DL does not make it deadly.
Good god you’re fucking retarded.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 10-26-2020
:-)

Frank Clark just had one of the most productive NFL postseasons, in terms of pressure rate, in the history of the NFL.

He's FAR from average.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:13 AM 10-26-2020
There's also much more to it than just pass rushing.

This is from the Week 4 matchup against the Patriots.

Originally Posted by :
When Frank Clark was on the field, the Patriots ran for 5.85 yards/carry

When that run went within one gap of Clark's alignment, that yards/carry dropped to 3.3 (2.7 on only RB runs)

When ran more than one gap away from Clark's alignment, the yards/carry was 7.35

[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:14 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Frank Clark just had one of the most productive NFL postseasons, in terms of pressure rate, in the history of the NFL.

He's FAR from average.
So how long are we going to hang our hat on that one? Last year he had the neck issue, so that's excusable somewhat. But this year he's supposedly completely healthy, yet he's hardly producing at all. His salary the next 3 years goes something like $25 million, $26 million, then $27 million. You expect a disruptive force for that kind of money. He's not. As the stats show, not only is he not getting sacks, but most of the times he's not getting pressure and affecting the play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 AM 10-26-2020
Frank Clark is "one of six players since sacks have been recorded in 1982 to have at least five sacks in a single postseason".
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 10-26-2020
So how long are we going to hang our hat on that one? Last year he had the neck issue, so that's excusable somewhat. But this year he's supposedly completely healthy, yet he's hardly producing at all. His salary the next 3 years goes something like $25 million, $26 million, then $27 million. You expect a disruptive force for that kind of money. He's not. As the stats show, not only is he not getting sacks, but most of the times he's not getting pressure and affecting the play.
He has the highest pressure rate on the line of anybody not named Chris Jones.

The whole line is underwhelming right now. Gee, I wonder why that might be?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:16 AM 10-26-2020
I swear I can imagine JakeF, Red Dawg, and OKchiefs watching the games completely alone in their mothers basement every week taking notes on things to bitch about the upcoming week on CP.

You miserable fucks don’t deserve this team.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:17 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Frank Clark is "one of six players since sacks have been recorded in 1982 to have at least five sacks in a single postseason".
Damien Williams had one of the most dominant postseasons for a runningback. Should he be paid accordingly going forward?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 10-26-2020
Damien Williams had one of the most dominant postseasons for a runningback. Should he be paid accordingly going forward?
Seriously, do you actually believe the dumb shit you type out?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up