ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CEH on Sunday
ljmhawk 11:10 AM 01-26-2021
anyone know why he played so little? don’t remember seeing him at all in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:02 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Agree.

I love CEH, but thought drafting him at 32 was a complete luxury. And I find it odd that all the draft experts here who say we can't draft an offensive lineman at the end of the first round all seemed giddy drafting a running back last year.

Look, I trust Veach to do what's right, but with a pretty decent talent group at OT, it just seems like it makes a ton of sense to look that way considering the status of both out tackles.
The Chiefs wouldn't have been 14-2 this year with Darrel Williams, Darwin Award Thompson and DeAndre Washington and it's absolutely foolish to think otherwise.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:03 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Antoine Winfield wouldn't look to bad in KC. Or Tee Higgins.
:-) we are fucking fine who we got
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:03 PM 01-26-2021
Hitting the Nitrous again, I see...
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:06 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. I like Clyde. I'm glad he's here. But I'm not 100% convinced that we were better off with him rather than an upgrade at a different position group. Oh well.
I've said this before and I'll say it again

PATRICK MAHOMES II WANTED CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE DISCUSSION OF THE MATTER OF PICKING ANYONE ELSE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL

THERE WAS NO BETTER PICK WE COULD HAVE HAD BECAUSE PATRICK MAHOMES II WANTED HIM.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:06 PM 01-26-2021
Better than Sneed? How many CB/S do you intend to roster?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:08 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Agree.

I love CEH, but thought drafting him at 32 was a complete luxury. And I find it odd that all the draft experts here who say we can't draft an offensive lineman at the end of the first round all seemed giddy drafting a running back last year.

Look, I trust Veach to do what's right, but with a pretty decent talent group at OT, it just seems like it makes a ton of sense to look that way considering the status of both out tackles.
We literally took Niang in the third. The FO views him as part of the future at OT.

How many tackles did you want them to draft?
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:09 PM 01-26-2021
To question Patrick Mahomes II is blasphemous
[Reply]
O.city 02:10 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
:-) we are ****ing fine who we got
We were fine at Tackle with who he got...until we weren't.

Isn't it all about depth?
[Reply]
Hoover 02:11 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs wouldn't have been 14-2 this year with Darrel Williams, Darwin Award Thompson and DeAndre Washington and it's absolutely foolish to think otherwise.
That's not the point I'm making.

I think you still draft a RB, just not at 32.

Look, I'd glad to have him. Can't wait to see what he does next year.
[Reply]
blueprint_one 02:11 PM 01-26-2021
PFF has Clyde graded 75 for the season. I personally thought we should have drafted an O-linemen last year even tho it's not a glamorous pick.
[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
We literally took Niang in the third. The FO views him as part of the future at OT.

He's talking about the 2021 draft I believe.
[Reply]
O.city 02:14 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Hitting the Nitrous again, I see...
Tee Higgins woudln't have been a better pick?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:14 PM 01-26-2021
Because there are Darrel Williams available every year. Everywhere. RB's are a dime a dozen and can be found in the late rounds every year. Or UDFA.
As can most positions outside of QB and Edge.

Clyde had the 19th most rushing yards this season in 13 games. Hell, he was #3 on the Chiefs in scrimmage yards per game.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:16 PM 01-26-2021

Well you start two, and Niang (who didn't play this year and had little to no contact with the team) is a HUGE question mark. No matter how you slice it, you need a starter. I'm not going to buy this Remmers at LT BS because if he goes down then what? Chiefs are too good of a team to go into the season with Remmers and a bunch of question marks.

At this point I'd just move on from both Fisher and Schwartz, the next shoe to drop will be if Veach spends money in free agency and if so, on what position.
[Reply]
O.city 02:17 PM 01-26-2021
As can most positions outside of QB and Edge.

Clyde had the 19th most rushing yards this season in 13 games. Hell, he was #3 on the Chiefs in scrimmage yards per game.
Uh, no, they can't to the level of RB's.

Clyde is a fine player. Good solid RB. You can find those in every draft. Every year in the mid rounds.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up