ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Damn, Deontay Wilder.
In58men 11:43 PM 03-15-2014
Knocked his opponent out in the first round just now.

31-0

31 KO's

18 wins coming from the 1st round. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:25 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
My take is Wilder put way too much energy out there before the fight he was drained by fight time. He came in a wreck and looked the part.

Usually the guy was just some opponet, nothing to get emotional over so he didn't. This time was so totally different and he handled it all wrong and it showed.
He was beaten like a drum by a superior boxer. Wilder is strictly a puncher and if he isn’t able to land that right hand he is average at best. He was outclassed by a superior boxer with overall superior skills. Nothing more, nothing less.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:26 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
He was beaten like a drum by a superior boxer. Wilder is strictly a puncher and if he isn’t able to land that right hand he is average at best. He was outclassed by a superior boxer with overall superior skills. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yep.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:51 PM 02-23-2020
You mean a guy he knocked down twice not so long ago?

I saw a guy who talked way too much let emotions get totally out of wack come in flat. He simply didn't have...IT.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:06 PM 02-23-2020
Glad I didn't pay 2 view!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:12 PM 02-23-2020
You mean a guy he knocked down twice not so long ago?

I saw a guy who talked way too much let emotions get totally out of wack come in flat. He simply didn't have...IT.
Fury fought a tentative fight last time and Wilder caught him a couple of times backing up. If you don’t believe Fury is the better boxer between the two, you should really shut the fuck up because you no zero about boxing.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:23 PM 02-23-2020
Fury fought a tentative fight last time and Wilder caught him a couple of times backing up. If you don’t believe Fury is the better boxer between the two, you should really shut the **** up because you no zero about boxing.
Trust me guy, I can take you back to those bare knuckle days and 100 round figts, talk to me about a plantation fighter who won his freedom who ended up in Europe fighting for a world championship. Who was the little guy with over 800 bouts? Wanna talk Kid Chocolate, how about Tiger Flowers? Talk to me about the other Jack Dempsey,

I know boxing, it's not that complex, ok?

Where did I say anything about better boxer, and what does that have to do with anything anyway? Better boxers lose all the time.

This does help and it is sitting right over there.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:34 PM 02-23-2020
Trust me guy, I can take you back to those bare knuckle days and 100 round figts, talk to me about a plantation fighter who won his freedom who ended up in Europe fighting for a world championship. Who was the little guy with over 800 bouts? Wanna talk Kid Chocolate, how about Tiger Flowers?

I know boxing, it's not that complex, ok?

Where did I say anything about better boxer, and what does that have to do with anything anyway? Better boxers lose all the time.
You’re pathetic and quite frankly I think you are a really stupid person. Looking up/studying sports history doesn’t mean you know jack shit about the intricacies of the particular sport. There’s a huge difference between knowing obscure trivia about a sport and actually understanding how the sport is played, OK guy.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:35 PM 02-23-2020
Wilder has probably beat 20 guys that are better boxers than him. This much is never disputed by anyone. Thats why some of us love him so much. That shot to the ear did him in. Wilders power is for real bur if you have no Equilibrium after your eardrum gets rocked you cant land those power shots any more. It could have been a different fight should Wilder avoided that shot to the ear, but of course he didnt. Wilder is almost always down on the cards and then he knocks you out. Thats his MO. Amazing gameplan by Fury to come out on the offensive.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:45 PM 02-23-2020
You’re pathetic and quite frankly I think you are a really stupid person. Looking up/studying sports history doesn’t mean you know jack shit about the intricacies of the particular sport. There’s a huge difference between knowing obscure trivia about a sport and actually understanding how the sport is played, OK guy.
Read this book long ago....

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=aA2LO_DGdu4C

Been into boxing since the days of Dick Tiger, Enile Griffith, seen over 1000 fights trust ne I can talk nuts and bolts with anyone that is why I know what I saw with Wilder, he was emotionally drained BEFORE the fight ad if you knew te sport you could see it in his body language, he had no pep, no zip,
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:53 PM 02-23-2020

Been into boxing since the days of Dick Tiger, Enile Griffith, seen over 1000 fights trust ne I can talk nuts and bolts with anyone that is why I know what I saw with Wilder, he was emotionally drained BEFORE the fight ad if you knew te sport you could see it in his body language, he had no pep, no zip,
Well, I’ve had enough trying to explain to you the difference between knowing the how of something vs. knowing the what of something. You really are just stupid. Welcome to ignore, OK guy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:53 PM 02-23-2020

He lost badly, take your lame excuses and shove' em
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:00 PM 02-23-2020
Well, I’ve had enough trying to explain to you the difference between knowing the how of something vs. knowing the what of something. You really are just stupid. Welcome to ignore, OK guy.
Stupid is thinking we saw the best Deontay Wilder last night, we did't and it was very obvious. Expect to hear how he just wasn't up to it because of whatever....soon.

And if all you can do is wander around in a ....only my opinion matters,,,,,frame of mind who needs you?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:04 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He lost badly, take your lame excuses and shove' em
NEVER put too much into...ONE....of anything, especially sports. Who won the first Diaz vs McGregor MMA bout, who won the second? Ali vs Frazier, Schmeling vs Joe Louis and on and on......

Look at how much better Fury looked in this fight, so what does that tell you? Don't judge him by his last fight well it works for Wilder also.

I can see the Fury fans want no part of reality so......see ya!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:10 PM 02-23-2020
NEVER put too much into...ONE....of anything, especially sports. Who won the first Diaz vs McGregor MMA bout, who won the second? Ali vs Frazier, Schmeling vs Joe Louis and on and on......
Your boy got his shit pushed in a by a white guy, that must drive you insane...
[Reply]
NWTF 03:07 PM 02-23-2020

Look at how much better Fury looked in this fight, so what does that tell you? Don't judge him by his last fight well it works for Wilder also.

I can see the Fury fans want no part of reality so......see ya!!!!!!!!!!
Fury out boxed him the first fight and should have won on points, then out punched him the second fight.

I thought the 2nd fight wouldve went different than it did but Fury just has a lot more tools in his tool box than Wilder at this point. He can out point him or out slug him. Wilder needs to develop more skills. Seems hes just got that one money shot and even that didnt work in their first fight. I dont think hes done he just has to get better at boxing.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up