ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What would you do if your neighbor....
Chiefnj2 04:06 PM 01-09-2009
When you meet them it will help to be nice and be a little off kilter. Repeatedly ask them what that annoying buzzing sound is and stare off into space while picking your teeth with a Bowie knife.
[Reply]
Mark M 04:07 PM 01-09-2009
You know, it just occurred to me to ask this:

You'll spend $500 planting a tree, but not five minutes to talk to them? WTF?

On a related note, remind me never ask you for financial advice ...

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Moon§hiner 04:08 PM 01-09-2009
Put in a horseshoe pit. Nothing like pitching shoes with a few noisy drunken friends at night. Then thank the neighbor for putting up the light.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:16 PM 01-09-2009
Damn I am slow. Good job Pete you handled it the right way instead of involving the 5-0
[Reply]
petegz28 04:21 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Damn I am slow. Good job Pete you handled it the right way instead of involving the 5-0
I Was not against a city complaint and a fine. That sends a message. But when the city said the cops had to get involved...not really the way I want to go......yet.
[Reply]
munkey 04:16 PM 01-09-2009
I will say one thing however...

If my neighbor turned me in for something of this nature and I prevailed I'd put an even brighter light in since your actions basically tell me all I need to know about you.....

Case in point:

I have another neighbor that's been telling other neighbors that our fence is on his property and he's going to force me to have it surveyed. When I confronted him about it he completely denied it and then apologized....I asked him what he was sorry about and he said for all the confusion...lying sack of shit. He just didn't have the balls to admit he has nothing better to do then stir the pot and drink beer all day (he spent the last two years in Iraq driving truck...unfortunately he cam back).

f*&k I hate neighbors...can't wait to get back to the country.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:23 PM 01-09-2009
I hate neighbors....we live in the country but we have a gravel road that goes down about a mile with 2 houses on it...they have kids who incessantly ride their 4-wheelers up & down the road all day...the sound is very loud & obnoxious but I've put up with it...now I noticed tire tracks in my yard on top of that...of course I've never seen them do it but it's pretty obvious along with the fresh gravel I just paid for all over my friggin' yard too.

What would you do?
[Reply]
petegz28 04:24 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I hate neighbors....we live in the country but we have a gravel road that goes down about a mile with 2 houses on it...they have kids who incessantly ride their 4-wheelers up & down the road all day...the sound is very loud & obnoxious but I've put up with it...now I noticed tire tracks in my yard on top of that...of course I've never seen them do it but it's pretty obvious along with the fresh gravel I just paid for all over my friggin' yard too.

What would you do?
Rock salt and a shotgun come to mind. :-)
[Reply]
nstygma 04:30 PM 01-09-2009
antifreeze!! duh

n00bs
[Reply]
blueballs 04:37 PM 01-09-2009
It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark
[Reply]
petegz28 04:38 PM 01-09-2009
Originally Posted by blueballs:
It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey. You can do the math....
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:19 AM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by petegz28:
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey.
This was the first time you saw the guy? Really? It's more likely that you had seen him before, hence your indirect ($500 tree, contacting city attorneys) conflict methods.
[Reply]
RNR 11:26 AM 01-10-2009
Originally Posted by petegz28:
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey. You can do the math....
:-) Plan B!
[Reply]
DeezNutz 05:11 PM 01-09-2009
No one suggested fucking the guy's wife?

What's wrong with this place?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:18 PM 01-09-2009
This is gay
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up