ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 210
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:29 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by ILChief:
The holier than thouness over this pick is off putting
No more so than being asked to believe that your defense of this person is based on anything more than the team that drafted him.

But that's alright, if you can root for human detritus, good on ya.

Because any person that would beat a pregnant woman into an ER didn't just dive into the deep end of the pool there. That person's been physical with women before.

And frankly I hope this is based on your chosen football team because anybody that would simply defend a person that would do that 'because people make mistakes' somewhere in his heart of hearts absolutely believes there's a reason to hit a woman and is also a piece of shit.

In closing - I couldn't give one fuck less what you find off-putting.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05-02-2016, 07:36 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:33 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by jettio:
The fans and the media that ask the NFL to be more severe than the criminal justice system are not that much different than Donald Trump saying he would kill the children of terrorists. Have all of the people complaining about this draft pick started raising money for the girlfriend and the baby..
That is one of the most catastrophically stupid things I have ever read.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right. Rice lost that privilege, and it looks like Greg Hardy did as well. I see no reason why Hill should retain that privilege when there are hundreds of other players out there that didn't choke their pregnant girlfriend.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:36 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by jettio:
Well, if he is the father of a child born to the girlfriend. The child and the girlfriend will be better off financially if he makes an NFL roster and earns good money.

The fans and the media that ask the NFL to be more severe than the criminal justice system are not that much different than Donald Trump saying he would kill the children of terrorists. Have all of the people complaining about this draft pick started raising money for the girlfriend and the baby.

This kid is eligible to be drafted, he could go to prison if he violates his probation. I am glad that Dorsey and Reid are willing to give him a chance.

I don't understand people that think Tyreek Hill is eligible for every other job in the world he could get, but not the one job in the world that has the highest earning potential. That really is nonsense.
Epic dipshiterry by an epic dipshit.

Hardly unsurprising.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:37 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by ILChief:
The holier than thouness over this pick is off putting
Holier than thou?

How many people do you know that choked out their wives and/or girlfriends while punching their face and stomach repeatedly?

What kind of fucked up environment do you live?

And MVP? MVP of the Illinois correction facility?
[Reply]
O.city 09:22 PM 05-02-2016
https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/stat...31419920310272
[Reply]
booger 09:22 PM 05-02-2016
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...e75250462.html

Someone can post the article. Not smart enough to do it on my phone
[Reply]
booger 09:24 PM 05-02-2016
http://www.chiefsdigest.com/chiefs-v...yne-county-da/
[Reply]
vailpass 09:33 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by booger:
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...e75250462.html

Someone can post the article. Not smart enough to do it on my phone
Summary:
He's a D1 talent we'd never get on our team any other way.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:39 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/stat...31419920310272
That's fucking IMPOSSIBLE.

DenverChief told me that Innocent People plead guilty ALL THE TIME.

The AUDACITY of Hill saying "I DID IT. I NEED HELP" means that he was goaded into saying that because his PUBLIC DEFENDER told him to do it.

:-)

I'm not gay (NTTATTWT) but I FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS WITH MY OVERSIZED COCK, DenverChief.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:39 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That is one of the most catastrophically stupid things I have ever read.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right. Rice lost that privilege, and it looks like Greg Hardy did as well. I see no reason why Hill should retain that privilege when there are hundreds of other players out there that didn't choke their pregnant girlfriend.
Rice lost the privilege to play in the NFL only after video surfaced showing him knocking his wife out in an elevator. Hardy was still welcomed back to the NFL after his allegations and obvious paying off of the victim. His not being on a team now is purely due to his actions after returning to the NFL.

The reason Hill is being given a chance is because there is no definitive proof that this incident happened exactly the way the woman claims and he hasn't been in any kind of trouble since. It also sounds like part of the Chiefs vetting process was to talk to the prosecutors of this case. They must have came away from those interviews feeling pretty confident that there were circumstances involved in this case that haven't been reported.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:41 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Rice lost the privilege to play in the NFL only after video surfaced showing him knocking his wife out in an elevator. Hardy was still welcomed back to the NFL after his allegations and obvious paying off of the victim. His not being on a team now is purely due to his actions after returning to the NFL.

The reason Hill is being given a chance is because there is no definitive proof that this incident happened exactly the way the woman claims and he hasn't been in any kind of trouble since. It also sounds like part of the Chiefs vetting process was to talk to the prosecutors of this case. They must have came away from those interviews feeling pretty confident that there were circumstances involved in this case that haven't been reported.

Good fucking God, why do you keep doubling down on stupid?

Read the article.

"I DID IT. I NEED HELP!".

Dude, what the fuck?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:50 PM 05-02-2016
So disappointing that Clark would even sign off on this. Don't care if he runs a 4.2 40.
He's a huge risk and Jovan Belcher should have immediately came to Clark's mind.

Imagine the players that were at the event when we drafted this kid. Do you think ANY fan is going to like him being anywhere near a public event like that, or charity events, etc in the future?

This has already exploded in their face and this kid hasn't even stepped foot in the building yet.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:54 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Good fucking God, why do you keep doubling down on stupid?

Read the article.

"I DID IT. I NEED HELP!".

Dude, what the fuck?
Claiming "I did it" doesn't mean I did everything she claims in her statement. I'm curious why the DA wouldn't show the Chiefs the pictures.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:56 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a ****ing real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
You fucking idiot. If you bring signs like that to camp I hope someone slaps you until you see mannings plane landing in Kansas City.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:58 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That's ****ing IMPOSSIBLE.

DenverChief told me that Innocent People plead guilty ALL THE TIME.

The AUDACITY of Hill saying "I DID IT. I NEED HELP" means that he was goaded into saying that because his PUBLIC DEFENDER told him to do it.

I'm not gay (NTTATTWT) but I ****ED YOU IN THE ASS WITH MY OVERSIZED COCK, DenverChief.
:-) zomg
[Reply]
Page 27 of 210
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up