Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>GEHA Field at Arrowhead
Third Eye 03:15 PM 03-04-2021
Well, that just happened.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...owhead-Stadium
[Reply]
HayWire 07:09 PM 03-06-2021
I honestly don't know what is or isn't offensive anymore.

I normally try and stay light hearted but this shit is out of control
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 03-06-2021
Could a newspaper render itself more irrelevant within the area it supposedly represents?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:43 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Could a newspaper render itself more irrelevant within the area it supposedly represents?
I think it's a safe bet that the shitbags who came up with that crap hate the Chiefs, their fans, Kansas City in general and pretty much everything else.

All they care about is making everyone else as miserable as they are.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:28 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think it's a safe bet that the shitbags who came up with that crap hate the Chiefs, their fans, Kansas City in general and pretty much everything else.

All they care about is making everyone else as miserable as they are.
They hate football in general. Having a "problematic" mascot is just low-hanging fruit.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:05 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
one who sucks the peniss

JFC, the fake news KC Star should go out of business and shutdown already.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:29 PM 03-06-2021
Wait, this is real? Are they actually going to try to get people to call Arrowhead something different? That's not going to happen.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:54 AM 03-07-2021
Teh GEHA Field. Of course. It finally gives context to those fairy wings on the stadium.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:11 AM 03-07-2021
So, Clark’s sold the naming rights to the grass...which leaves him the option of selling the naming rights to the stadium...the lounges, the restrooms, the food plaza, the parking lot tailgate....

Don’t Clark....don’t...
[Reply]
Fish 11:30 AM 03-07-2021
Marketing is great! Can't wait to take a piss in the Big O's Tires urinal, in the Hyvee Men's room, in the Edelman and Thompson Sec. 110, in front of the G.E.H.A. field, at Arrowhead Stadium! Maybe grab an official Jericho Home Improvement hotdog!
[Reply]
lcarus 12:45 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Marketing is great! Can't wait to take a piss in the Big O's Tires urinal, in the Hyvee Men's room, in the Edelman and Thompson Sec. 110, in front of the G.E.H.A. field, at Arrowhead Stadium! Maybe grab an official Jericho Home Improvement hotdog!
I knew that literally anything and everything was "for sale" when Madden had player attributes tied to products. My absolute favorite was the "Snickers awareness" rating. I forget which Madden version that was, but it was a while ago. To this day, when a player makes a dumb play I say to my buddy "Niemann needs more Snickers awareness".
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:38 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cocksuckers

KC Star can suck a big fat floppy one.

It’s not and never will be “Insert Cold Sterile Corporate Name Here” Field.

It’s Arrowhead now and forever.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:41 PM 03-07-2021
Ya...the fucking pride of having a fucking field called G...E...H...A. This shit is more embarrassing than Insestco field at Pile High
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:45 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Im fine with them selling it but GEHA is probably the most horribly named company in the world. Makes it easy for opposing fans to poke fun. Might as well be Anal Beads R Us Field at Arrowhead Stadium.

I fucking hate the name of that company, always have.
Yup, me too
[Reply]
Bowser 03:20 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The KC WokeStar is like Donger in the various Covid threads - they've just fully embraced their heel turn and are running with it.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:22 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The KC WokeStar is like Donger in the various Covid threads - they've just fully embraced their heel turn and are running with it.

:-)
ZAP
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up