Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>GEHA Field at Arrowhead
Third Eye 03:15 PM 03-04-2021
Well, that just happened.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...owhead-Stadium
[Reply]
JPH83 07:49 AM 08-27-2021
Locker room looks great, "G-E-H-A Field at Arrowhead" can get f****d.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:54 AM 08-27-2021
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-HA
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:44 PM 08-27-2021
It's pretty cool that Mahomes can seamlessly transition to executive level ambassador for the Chiefs as they engage the corporate leadership for their title sponsor.

Aaron Rodgers isn't doing this for Green Bay. Another example of Mahomes being all-in for this franchise/city.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:00 PM 08-27-2021
Mahomes is the Chiefs. They listen to him because they understand how important he is to the city. We will never have another player like him and that is recognized.
[Reply]
jettio 03:51 PM 08-27-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I could not agree more. Chiefs nation is much more appropriate. I won't buy any merch with the word "kingdom " on it. While we're at it, can we please get rid of that rat, opossum, weasel thing we call a mascot.
KC Wolf has built up a lot of goodwill in Kansas City with his support of charitable events and the guy that plays the role, Dan Meers, has books that have great reviews on Amazon including one talking about his recovery from serious injuries from falling from the rigging at Arrowhead when practicing a stunt, Wolves Can't Fly.

KC Wolf is in the mascot hall of fame and the Wolf is based on the WolfPack that was a fan group in the earlier years.
[Reply]
sedated 07:01 PM 08-29-2021
Announcers on NBC for Browns/Falcons preseason game mentioned CLE playing KC in week one, referred to it as "Arrowhead", no GEHA
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 08-29-2021
I could not agree more. Chiefs nation is much more appropriate. I won't buy any merch with the word "kingdom " on it. While we're at it, can we please get rid of that rat, opossum, weasel thing we call a mascot.
Kingdom is better. JFC. Every dipshit fanbase identifies as "nation."
[Reply]
Bowser 07:05 PM 08-29-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-HA

[Reply]
srvy 05:58 AM 08-30-2021
[QUOTE=FlaChief58;15802368]I could not agree more. Chiefs nation is much more appropriate. I won't buy any merch with the word "kingdom " on it. While we're at it, can we please get rid of that rat, opossum, weasel thing we call a mascot.[/QUOTE]

Yesssssssssssss we defiantly need an upgrade there or just drop it altogether.
[Reply]
srvy 06:01 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It's pretty cool that Mahomes can seamlessly transition to executive level ambassador for the Chiefs as they engage the corporate leadership for their title sponsor.

Aaron Rodgers isn't doing this for Green Bay. Another example of Mahomes being all-in for this franchise/city.

Yes he is all in.

But he did look like he would rather be anywhere but there in the GEHA unveiling vid.

The Kid probably would rather be looking at gamefilm.
[Reply]
srvy 06:03 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
KC Wolf has built up a lot of goodwill in Kansas City with his support of charitable events and the guy that plays the role, Dan Meers, has books that have great reviews on Amazon including one talking about his recovery from serious injuries from falling from the rigging at Arrowhead when practicing a stunt, Wolves Can't Fly.

KC Wolf is in the mascot hall of fame and the Wolf is based on the WolfPack that was a fan group in the earlier years.
That doesn't make it any less lame.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:44 AM 08-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Kingdom is better. JFC. Every dipshit fanbase identifies as "nation."
No, kingdom is stupid. Indian tribes don't refer to themselves as "kingdoms", it's always Nation. If you want to cheer for a kingdom, I hear the London silly nannies are looking for new fans
[Reply]
tritonman 08:34 AM 08-30-2021
Don't really care. It is and will be Arrowhead Stadium. Use that money to sign the best available coaches and staff and its all good.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:36 AM 08-30-2021
No, kingdom is stupid. Indian tribes don't refer to themselves as "kingdoms", it's always Nation. If you want to cheer for a kingdom, I hear the London silly nannies are looking for new fans
They would if they could. We do, and we are!!!
[Reply]
kgrund 08:37 AM 08-30-2021
You are missing the point. The Chiefs having been trying like heck to distance from any association with Indian tribes, which Kingdom fits the bill.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up