ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sometimes I forget
Dante84 12:20 PM 04-10-2024
...that we have won 3 Super Bowls with Mahomes in the past few years.

I mean, holy fucking shit, guys. Never thought we'd win one in my lifetime. And now this mother fucker has given us 3.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:00 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It’s insane, the last 6 years have been such a wild ride it’s been hard to even take it all in. I go watch highlights of the first Super Bowl win and it feels like decades ago.

I still remember watching Mahomes slice the Steelers to shreds early in his first year as a starter, and I really started to think we might have something special. That said, never in my wildest dreams did I expect Mahomes to literally transcend sports and become a cultural icon. Oh, did I mention our TE is probably the second biggest star in the league as well?

I mean, it’s just unreal.
I could make an argument that Kelce is more famous, or at least as famous, as Mahomes. Aside from the girlfriend he's got the brother and he even had his bachelor show at one point.

Mahomes is obviously the most famous in the football world, but for the typical person on the street, I'm not sure he's more widely known than Kelce.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:03 PM 04-10-2024
Another thing that I thought about recently was the incident right after Mahomes was drafted. Remember that situation where he got robbed by those two guys? Our world would be entirely different if something tragic had happened in that.

I don't know whether to thank the criminals for not using weapons or go to their prison and beat the heck out of them for even presenting the possibility of harm to our man Patrick. I lean toward the second option.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:39 PM 04-10-2024
It was pretty obvious he was special during his rookie preseason.

I mean he played like a create a player in Madden. The plays and throws he made were absolutely ****ing absurd.

We all know the Titans ones, but there was one against Cincy on third down where he was being chased backwards like 15 yards and chucked it off his back foot for a first down that I remember had me shitting my pants watching it live.

It was like he could do no wrong.

7 years later and he still really hasn’t.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:50 PM 04-10-2024
I posted “trade him now, his value will never be higher.”, after his first season. Good thing I am not a NFL GM. Lmao It’s been a crazy ride. I moved away from KC the season we drafted Mahomes, went to almost every home game the previous 7-8 seasons when I moved back to KC. I’ve been to 2 games on holiday visits in the past 6 years. I get so many people calling me a bandwagon fan when I wear my chiefs gear in Florida, it’s annoying.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:54 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My 8 year old son is the luckiest asshole in the world knowing nothing but the Mahomes era.

My wife and son’s first NFL game was the 13 second game.
Just unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Stryker 07:46 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
...that we have won 3 Super Bowls with Mahomes in the past few years.

I mean, holy fucking shit, guys. Never thought we'd win one in my lifetime. And now this mother fucker has given us 3.
Brother, we have waited so fucking long for this CHIEFS timeline! We are "ALL" witnessing! :-)

Yes, this IS happening!

Yes, I was alive for SB IV, 7 years old actually, my uncle went to that game and will STILL NOT GIVE ME THAT GOD DAMN TICKET STUB to this day!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:01 PM 04-10-2024
So many fucking memories of King Carl and Marty ball ending in the playoffs. So damn many WTFs? So many one and dones, so many when will this ever change? So many shitty coaches, so many QB rehashes, Jesus Christ do WE EVER DESERVE THIS!
We have suffered looooonnnggg enough! IT IS OVER! :-) Enjoy these times CHIEFS fans! It has FINALLY arrived and he goes by Patrick MAHOMES!:-)

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:13 PM 04-10-2024
Every time he wins a Super Bowl he has another kid. Who ever thought we would want to have a QB like Pilip Rivers
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:16 AM 04-11-2024
While always fun to watch, regular season games are just annoying now . Lets just go ahead and get the AFCCG started.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:24 AM 04-11-2024
I like the fact that we have more Lombardis than the Broncos and Raiders. They can suck it.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:48 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I like the fact that we have more Lombardis than the Broncos and Raiders. They can suck it.
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR in a row.

Let that sink in.

And if we do that final one will be in a year we have 6 starters that hit free agency. 2025 will be the difficult one. This year will be the layup...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:55 AM 04-11-2024
I used to say stuff like why do we find the Jamaal Charles of running backs and never the Jamaal Charles of quarter backs? And then we did. His first season is such a great re watch. Even in the losses like the Rams.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:33 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I get so many people calling me a bandwagon fan when I wear my chiefs gear in Florida, it’s annoying.
I used to get that too...but then I made them listen to me tell stories of old Municipal Stadium and Len Dawson....then the long string of painful years we had to endure with crappy teams, crappy GM's, crappy draft pick QB's...

And told them every time they questioned if I was a bandwagon fan I would make them listen to me drone on....

Funny how it stopped
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:37 AM 04-11-2024
11-5 seasons with a loss in the Wild Card round was the "Golden Era" of Chiefs football.

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:15 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
11-5 seasons with a loss in the Wild Card round was the "Golden Era" of Chiefs football.

:-)
Sounds like the current Bills replaced with Divisional round
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up