ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone have an Air Fryer
Fat Elvis 11:12 PM 03-04-2019
If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:28 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
slap a lil butter on two slices of bread, some ham and cheese: air fryer grilled cheese, flip at mid cook :-)
Temp/time?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
slap a lil butter on two slices of bread, some ham and cheese: air fryer grilled cheese, flip at mid cook :-)

That sounds tasty.
[Reply]
MTG#10 11:32 AM 01-15-2022
We've had a 5.8 qt sitting on our counter for a year. Used it a few times for frozen fries, veggies, etc and honestly was never really blown away with it. Last night I decided to do raw frozen wings, figured I dont use this thing much anyway so if I catch it on fire oh well.

Best damn wings I've ever made other than on my grill. Now I want a larger model for the playoffs as I was only able to fit 20 in there. Any recommendations for one that can fit more than 20? Do the ones that look more like toaster ovens really air fry as well as the pull-out drawer kinds? Money not an issue, I'd rather pay for quality and something that will last.
[Reply]
loochy 11:36 AM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
We've had a 5.8 qt sitting on our counter for a year. Used it a few times for frozen fries, veggies, etc and honestly was never really blown away with it. Last night I decided to do raw frozen wings, figured I dont use this thing much anyway so if I catch it on fire oh well.

Best damn wings I've ever made other than on my grill. Now I want a larger model for the playoffs as I was only able to fit 20 in there. Any recommendations for one that can fit more than 20? Money not an issue, I'd rather pay for quality and something that will last.
I heard that they cook better if you spray them with a few coats of plasti dip
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:51 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
I heard that they cook better if you spray them with a few coats of plasti dip
This right here,SIR. I will spray the container with PAM, put the wings in, then spray those with PAM.
Also, with my other air fryer that has 3 shelves (man card, waived) I spray each shelf pre cook with PAM. Season, cook, get happy fat(ter).
[Reply]
Kman34 01:56 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
This right here,SIR. I will spray the container with PAM, put the wings in, then spray those with PAM.
Also, with my other air fryer that has 3 shelves (man card, waived) I spray each shelf pre cook with PAM. Season, cook, get happy fat(ter).
I find that spray olive oil works better..
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:15 PM 02-05-2022
Got an Insignia digital 5 quart for Christmas and I love it

So far only made two batches of wings with it, but wow it does an incredible job on them... I'll never deep fry wings again

This thing consistently kicks them out perfectly cooked to the bone, and the skin is always perfectly rendered and crispy

Definitely need to dig into this thread for other recipes though

My deal came with a mini cookbook but the recipes kinda suck
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:23 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Baked potatoes are freaking excellent. Brush them with a little olive oil and salt and it's kind of like turning an entire potato into one big steak fry.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Wings are still the best thing I've done in mine. Recently I cooked a couple of Cornish game hens in it, they turned out awesome.
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Found a great thing to air fry.

Hamburgers!

Hadn’t tried it before & it turned out great!
See, we're starting to get somewhere here... but how about sharing some time and temp deets :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:34 PM 02-05-2022
I don't have an air fryer, but I did a cover of "Schism" with my dog earlier.

https://www.tiktok.com/@morgan.sloat...18841370379782
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:43 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I don't have an air fryer, but I did a cover of "Schism" with my dog earlier.

https://www.tiktok.com/@morgan.sloat...18841370379782
:-) if Burl Ives covered Tool
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:22 PM 02-05-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) if Burl Ives covered Tool
My goal is to surpass Shatner's 1968 "Transformed Man" album sales.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:40 PM 02-05-2022
One of my friends claims the best bacon he’s ever had was cooked in an air fryer.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:41 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
See, we're starting to get somewhere here... but how about sharing some time and temp deets :-)
Cornish game hens are really easy.

• Brush with olive oil and season
• Preheat to 400 degrees
• Cook 25 minutes @ 400, flipping halfway through
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:44 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Cornish game hens are really easy.

• Brush with olive oil and season
• Preheat to 400 degrees
• Cook 25 minutes @ 400, flipping halfway through
Boom, thank you sir... thats my next project
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:44 PM 02-06-2022
Originally Posted by RustShack:
One of my friends claims the best bacon he’s ever had was cooked in an air fryer.
A BLT sounds good now.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up