ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Lenny Dawson, I Hope You Are Well
WilliamTheIrish 10:25 AM 01-18-2020
This huge game is upon again and I’ve heard from a number of your contemporaries from the glory days. However, we (I) miss your hearing your thoughts on this game and hope you’re able to enjoy it.

Since exiting the booth, I’m glad you’ve been able to reap the benefits of a private life. Kansas City affords that luxury to former superstars.

We met at the first Chiefs Huddle Club that took place in my town. You and Bobby Bell were there. Giants among regular men and boys. Still wish I had the T-shirt. It was worn until it was nothing but a rag. They gave out the “WolfPack” license plates also. Somebody in family probably has that hidden away somewhere.

You signed those little plastic footballs for us all. I played with it until our dog chewed it to pieces. I’ll always remember that day. It was bigger to me than the Super Bowl as I look back on it. Oh, the heroes us little boys have.

Pat Mahomes is a different kind of QB than you were. But damn if he isn’t in sync with this town. When he paid homage to you by wearing that jacket with your image from SBI I couldn’t help but think how fortunate the Chiefs are to have a guy like him leading your team.

I’m hoping we have the chance to see just one “Choir Huddle” when we take the field.

To the ‘ship, Leonard.
[Reply]
F150 07:51 AM 01-19-2020

Old School
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 08:35 AM 01-19-2020
LENNY THE COOL
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:55 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by F150:

Old School

Color photo:

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:56 AM 01-19-2020

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:31 PM 01-19-2020
Mike Livingston went 6-0 in the run up to Super Bowl IV Best Wishes to LD
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 07:57 PM 01-19-2020
Channel 9 read a note from Lenny during their after game saying 'congrats'.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:08 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Mahomes bottle should be ketchup.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up