ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:26 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
ggg
I donated to cp the last time he asked for money
[Reply]
Lzen 01:29 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'd like to be entered
That's what she said.

Ba dum, chssshhh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:30 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I entered you (assuming you'd then give it to your brother). I mainly just don't want people randomly nominating other CPers without being sure that they'd actually go.
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
I was torn about it, but it's hard to draw a line with what people can do with the tickets if they win. Definitely wasn't my intention to give tickets to non-CPers though.
Originally Posted by luv:
Agreed. As deserving as you may want someone to be, I was thinking I'd be helping someone on here that I interact with.
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Yeah, if we can enter to win and just pass the tickets on to random people, that creates problems.

As a donor, I think most feel they donated to a CPer going, not to some rando person out there
thats cool. I didn’t donate to get him an entry. I liked the idea and understand keeping it a CP member. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:31 PM 01-17-2020
Given the very strong response to this, is anyone opposed to me amending the rules and taking care of the drawing tonight around 8pm Central? That would let me get this done before my travel day tomorrow and give the winners more time to make plans.

Caveat that there's still that single ticket offer that may come through tomorrow night, and there's no way to bump that forward.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
thats cool. I didn’t donate to get him an entry. I liked the idea and understand keeping it a CP member. :-)
I appreciate that. Cool if I take you off the list then?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:33 PM 01-17-2020
Given the very strong response to this, is anyone opposed to me amending the rules and taking care of the drawing tonight around 8pm Central? That would let me get this done before my travel day tomorrow and give the winners more time to make plans.

Caveat that there's still that single ticket offer that may come through tomorrow night, and there's no way to bump that forward.
I think it's a good idea to bump it up to give people within driving range a chance. Just because they don't live in Kansas City doesn't make them any less deserving
[Reply]
Bowser 01:34 PM 01-17-2020

That is a good idea.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:34 PM 01-17-2020
I appreciate that. Cool if I take you off the list then?
NP :-)
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 01:34 PM 01-17-2020

Go for it. That will give the winner more time to plan.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:36 PM 01-17-2020
Sounds good. 8pm tonight is the plan then.

I was originally thinking we'd need as much time as possible to hit $600. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:37 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Yeah, I decided not to donate due to someone outside CP, possibly getting the tickets. This site is raising the money, and to give those tickets to someone outside of here, kills all motivation to donate.

I might be a huge asshole for that but this was started for CP
If it changes your decision, this situation has been changed.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:43 PM 01-17-2020
What a great idea this is!

Donated.

Good luck fellow CP’ers!!!
[Reply]
TLO 01:47 PM 01-17-2020
Up to you. It's fair game no matter what your circumstances are in my opinion.
Go ahead and take me off.

Thank you.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:48 PM 01-17-2020
donated and would love enter the drawing as long as it's for 2; my lady friend might be a bigger fan than I and as much as I'd love to see us win the AFC championship, it ain't worth being single. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:49 PM 01-17-2020
In, I hope whoever wins gets to see the Hunt trophy finally come home.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up