ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
luv 12:33 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
Agreed. As deserving as you may want someone to be, I was thinking I'd be helping someone on here that I interact with.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:34 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i assumed this was going to get people that post here to the game...wouldnt this be kind of defeating that purpose?
Yeah, if we can enter to win and just pass the tickets on to random people, that creates problems.

As a donor, I think most feel they donated to a CPer going, not to some rando person out there
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:35 PM 01-17-2020
Donation Sent!!! Best of luck to all who entered!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:36 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Yeah, if we can enter to win and just pass the tickets on to random people, that creates problems.

As a donor, I donated to a CPer going, not to some rando person out there
This.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:39 PM 01-17-2020
The link for paypal gave me an error so I just did a transfer to the email address, hopefully it worked? Grossed it up so you should get $25 after fee.

You do not have permission to enter me #nohomo.

I reserve the right to be annoyed if I think the person who wins is a douche :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:43 PM 01-17-2020
So, looking on ticketsforless.com the best 2 tickets would be upper select around the 40. Nice!
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:43 PM 01-17-2020
Donation in, I'd like to throw RoyC's name in the mix for the giveaway if that's possible.
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:49 PM 01-17-2020
I'd like to be entered
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:50 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I'd like to see Dartgod entered to win a ticket since I can't enter myself and go.
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd prefer that CPers enter themselves just to get a confirmation that they're interested and could make it. We'll have to coordinate logistics really quickly tomorrow night.

But feel free to PM him and tell him to chime in!
If I put my name in and win, can I turn around and sell them for a tidy little profit?

Just kidding of course. I wouldn't be able to go anyway. I appreciate KC Dan nominating me.
[Reply]
rolltide2014 12:54 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm hoping around 6pm Central. It'll be a little fuzzy since I'll actually be traveling, but I think that should work out.

I won't need an immediate response, but if someone doesn't respond in an hour or two I might have to go to the next one on the list.
Maybe I’m the only one in this boat, so if I am, ignore. But if I won I’m coming in from ~6 hours away, maybe more depending on the weather. Not finding out until late tomorrow night would be pretty tough to pull off. I’d absolutely move heaven and earth to do it, but just thought I’d throw it out there. I’m sure we want to hold off as long as we can to keep the donations trickling in and potentially send more folks, so not sure how much we’d be willing to bump it up (if any).
[Reply]
DaFace 12:54 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Donation in, I'd like to throw RoyC's name in the mix for the giveaway if that's possible.
Could you get a confirmation from him that he could go? Ideally even have him post in the thread. I just don't want "winners" who can't go since time will be critical once we shut it down.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:56 PM 01-17-2020
Ok, I donated 25 and enter me. Now I don't feel like it's a handout haha
[Reply]
DaFace 12:57 PM 01-17-2020
I had no idea how time consuming this was going to be. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 12:58 PM 01-17-2020
:-)

Miss ya(?) Hootie.

Originally Posted by :
Hootie sends his love to Chiefs Planet!! I'll be there, maybe I'll sit next to the winner!

[Reply]
Lzen 01:01 PM 01-17-2020
I tried to donate but it gave me an error message
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up