ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
-King- 11:24 AM 01-17-2020
Donated. Hoping I win them though lol.
[Reply]
Shag 11:24 AM 01-17-2020
Donated, not entering. For whoever wins, scream extra loud for me!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:26 AM 01-17-2020
Donated. Now go rip titan hearts out.
[Reply]
MITCH 11:27 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Done, but if you win you're gonna have to up your post count by posting lots of pictures. :-)
That will not be problem. lol
[Reply]
DaFace 11:29 AM 01-17-2020
That was crazy fast - we've already got enough to make this happen! Now the seats get better as more donations come in, and if we go crazy and top $1,200 or so, we'll double up and draw two pairs.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:31 AM 01-17-2020
Hell yeah! Good job guys
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:34 AM 01-17-2020
I'm glad that you posted all of the donors. The winner owes all of them a big thank you. That said, it's a shame there are a lot of people that entered without donating. I know that it's not a requirement, but it should be. I, personally wouldn't have felt right about asking to be entered without making a donation. Even if it's just $5. I bet that everyone who entered and didn't donate blew more money than that on beer, tobacco, fast food, etc... in the past week.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:35 AM 01-17-2020
That was crazy fast - we've already got enough to make this happen! Now the seats get better as more donations come in, and if we go crazy and top $1,200 or so, we'll double up and draw two pairs.
I say we parlay that either into the lottery or red on the roulette table
[Reply]
DaFace 11:37 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm glad that you posted all of the donors. The winner owes all of them a big thank you. That said, it's a shame there are a lot of people that entered without donating. I know that it's not a requirement, but it should be. I, personally wouldn't have felt right about asking to be entered without making a donation. Even if it's just $5. I bet that everyone who entered and didn't donate blew more money than that on beer, tobacco, fast food, etc... in the past week.
Eh, I get where you're coming from, but I just don't see it as the same thing. The goal here is to get people to the game who wouldn't otherwise be able to go. If they are excited and want to pitch in, that's great. For others, even a little bit might be tough.

The inspiration for this came from ptlyon giving stevieray a ticket. No one asked stevie to pitch in for it.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:38 AM 01-17-2020
Done
Not entering
Whoever gets them-
Have fun and make some noise
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:38 AM 01-17-2020
Donated and would like to be entered!

Go chiefs!
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 AM 01-17-2020
If I win, I want box seats next to Clark hunts box :-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:40 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You're kind of a judgmental douche, but I somewhat agree with your premise. I think I'd prefer to be taken off the list of potential winners. I could buy a ticket and go if I really wanted to. I'd feel kind of guilty winning and receiving a hand out.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:44 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
You're kind of a judgmental douche, but I somewhat agree with your premise. I think I'd prefer to be taken off the list of potential winners. I could buy a ticket and go if I really wanted to. I'd feel kind of guilty winning and receiving a hand out.
Up to you. It's fair game no matter what your circumstances are in my opinion.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:44 AM 01-17-2020
Eh, I get where you're coming from, but I just don't see it as the same thing. The goal here is to get people to the game who wouldn't otherwise be able to go. If they are excited and want to pitch in, that's great. For others, even a little bit might be tough.

The inspiration for this came from ptlyon giving stevieray a ticket. No one asked stevie to pitch in for it.
Yeah. I know. I saw that. It was pretty cool what he did. And I probably don't really have room to complain. I remember a couple of years ago win one our posters couldn't go to the division game against the Titans, so he gave his ticket away by selecting a random number. The winner and second in line then passed up the ticket and I got to go by virtue of being in the thread and being the first to speak up when he asked who wants the ticket. Awesome seat too. I was literally straddling the 50 yard line on the club level. Best seat I've ever had. I contributed nothing. It was just generosity by a fellow co member who I had never met. So, I won't begrudge the winner of they weren't a donor.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up