ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
DaFace 11:00 AM 01-17-2020
I added a list of donors as best as I could match them up. If your initials are "LT" or "RW" and your name isn't on the list, PM me and I'll add you.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:02 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by kepp:
Are you going to use tickets for less to buy? https://www.ticketsforless.com/event...-05-00-4263273

They seem cheaper (no backend fees) and also have a discount code (AFCChampionship10 at the moment).
I'm open to it. Are they instant delivery?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:02 AM 01-17-2020
I donated and would like to put my brother’s name in. He works with at risk kids trying to help them make better decisions and being there for them when the parents aren’t. He has been a hard core fan for 45 years. Doesn’t have a lot of money. I got him and me gblowfish’s tickets last season for a game. He never stops talking about how cool it was going back to Arrowhead. He lives in Springfield now.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:05 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I donated. We need all the Chiefs fans there that we can get. Can't be there this year but whoever wins this - BE LOUD!!!
I'd like to see Dartgod entered to win a ticket since I can't enter myself and go.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:06 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
I'd like to see Dartgod entered to win a ticket since I can't enter myself and go.
I'd prefer that CPers enter themselves just to get a confirmation that they're interested and could make it. We'll have to coordinate logistics really quickly tomorrow night.

But feel free to PM him and tell him to chime in!
[Reply]
DaFace 11:10 AM 01-17-2020
I'll also note that people who have entered PLEASE BE AROUND TO RESPOND TO A PM TOMORROW NIGHT. I'm going to need your email address to send the tickets.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 11:11 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'll also note that people who have entered PLEASE BE AROUND TO RESPOND TO A PM TOMORROW NIGHT. I'm going to need your email address to send the tickets.
What time?
[Reply]
kepp 11:12 AM 01-17-2020
I'm open to it. Are they instant delivery?
Quote from their site:

Originally Posted by :
Delivery Method
Mobile Ticket: Mobile Entry Tickets. Must have smart device on hand to enter event.
I'm not sure if you would be able to send them to different people though?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:13 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by kepp:
Quote from their site:

I'm not sure if you would be able to send them to different people though?
I THINK we can. Or if not I think I can email them to myself and then forward them. So yeah, assuming that's cheaper (and it sounds like people have had good luck with them) we can go that route.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:13 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
What time?
I'm hoping around 6pm Central. It'll be a little fuzzy since I'll actually be traveling, but I think that should work out.

I won't need an immediate response, but if someone doesn't respond in an hour or two I might have to go to the next one on the list.
[Reply]
MITCH 11:18 AM 01-17-2020
I'd like to be entered - Thank you for cool offer.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:19 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by MITCH:
I'd like to be entered
Done, but if you win you're gonna have to up your post count by posting lots of pictures. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:21 AM 01-17-2020
Donated... Already going, no need for tix. Let's roll!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:22 AM 01-17-2020
I'd prefer that CPers enter themselves just to get a confirmation that they're interested and could make it. We'll have to coordinate logistics really quickly tomorrow night.

But feel free to PM him and tell him to chime in!
you can enter me then and I’ll handle any logistics.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:24 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you can enter me then and I’ll handle any logistics.
I entered you (assuming you'd then give it to your brother). I mainly just don't want people randomly nominating other CPers without being sure that they'd actually go.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up