ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I'm so insanely excited, you guys. I'm bringing my brother (another diehard), and we're going to personally rip the soul out of every. last. Titan. I appreciate you all so much for this opportunity. I won't let the Kingdom down!
You are one of our good luck charms. Make it happen
[Reply]
luv 07:34 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm thinking whatever is left when all the dust settles goes to Mahomes's foundation. Any discussion?
What about sending it to AC for server maintenance?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:36 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
What about sending it to AC for server maintenance?
Eh, if he needs it, I'd be fine with it. I think we do OK these days, though.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:54 AM 01-18-2020
I'm so insanely excited, you guys. I'm bringing my brother (another diehard), and we're going to personally rip the soul out of every. last. Titan. I appreciate you all so much for this opportunity. I won't let the Kingdom down!
Have a blast. Represent us well. Send pics.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:12 AM 01-18-2020
you and your bro may have to jump on the field, if the uhm, need requires it.
ultimate sacrifice and all.

have a blast bro!!!

#CHIEFS!!!!!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 AM 01-18-2020
This kind of thing is the "community" aspect of this site that we have been missing for awhile.

We should do this for every home game next year. Helping put passionate Chief fans in Arrowhead sounds like a fun idea. We'd just have to use the honor system to ascertain whether a poster can afford the tickets on their own.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
you and your bro may have to jump on the field, if the uhm, need requires it.
ultimate sacrifice and all.

have a blast bro!!!

#CHIEFS!!!!!!!
So do we need to start a bail money effort?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:00 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This kind of thing is the "community" aspect of this site that we have been missing for awhile.

We should do this for every home game next year. Helping put passionate Chief fans in Arrowhead sounds like a fun idea. We'd just have to use the honor system to ascertain whether a poster can afford the tickets on their own.
Heh...if we're doing every game, we're gonna have to find more people to manage it. :-)

I'm personally a fan of doing it for playoff games (especially AFCCGs) to keep it special, but just my opinion.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:16 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh...if we're doing every game, we're gonna have to find more people to manage it. :-)

I'm personally a fan of doing it for playoff games (especially AFCCGs) to keep it special, but just my opinion.
Agreed. It's to much effort to run this weekly. Plus, I doubt very many people are willing to donate for every home game.

This was a special effort. Let's keep it that way.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 PM 01-18-2020
KCFalcon59's going to the game! After his parking pass, we've got $28.60 in the pool. I'll shoot a donation to Mahomes when I get home next week.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:44 PM 01-18-2020
Congrats to the winners!

Awesome of so many people to donate, and very cool of Daface to put this thing together.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 PM 01-18-2020
Yes, thank you DaFace!
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:57 PM 01-18-2020
Such a great effort! Thanks for taking care of this DaFace!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:53 PM 01-19-2020
Did I miss the pics? Hope you guys had a great time.
[Reply]
DaFace 01-20-2020, 07:29 PM
This message has been deleted by DaFace.
DaFace 09:53 AM 01-21-2020
This is officially zeroed out. See you next year!
Attached: donation.png (21.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Up