ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
DaFace 01:51 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
donated and would love enter the drawing as long as it's for 2; my lady friend might be a bigger fan than I and as much as I'd love to see us win the AFC championship, it ain't worth being single. :-)
Yep, we'll draw two pairs. Plus possibly a single tomorrow, but we'll cross that bridge if it happens.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:54 PM 01-17-2020
Can anyone who has purchased from Tickets For Less confirm that it's 1) instant delivery and 2) you can load it up into Ticketmaster?

It'd be nice to just get all four at once and then send them out via Ticketmaster after I get them so that our CPers have to sit together. :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:56 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If it changes your decision, this situation has been changed.
Just seen that, will hack my way into my paypal and send in some money.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 01:58 PM 01-17-2020
I'd like to be entered. I am also going to donate.

Thanks for doing this!
[Reply]
kepp 01:59 PM 01-17-2020
I was hoping we'd top 600 so that could afford a pair of nosebleeds. I'm gonna have to start only checking in every hour or two so that I can actually get some work done today. :-)
At this rate we may be able to have Fisher do another Stone Cold beer smash for the winners.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:00 PM 01-17-2020
Can anyone who has purchased from Tickets For Less confirm that it's 1) instant delivery and 2) you can load it up into Ticketmaster?

It'd be nice to just get all four at once and then send them out via Ticketmaster after I get them so that our CPers have to sit together. :-)
I bought one for the AFCCG last year for my wife and it was instant delivery. I don't remember accessing it from TM though. Just used my Chiefs app I believe.

I'll see if I still have the email from when I bought it.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 02:01 PM 01-17-2020
I'd really like to be entered! I'm in town!
[Reply]
kepp 02:02 PM 01-17-2020
Given the very strong response to this, is anyone opposed to me amending the rules and taking care of the drawing tonight around 8pm Central? That would let me get this done before my travel day tomorrow and give the winners more time to make plans.

Caveat that there's still that single ticket offer that may come through tomorrow night, and there's no way to bump that forward.
Sounds good to me
[Reply]
DaFace 02:05 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I bought one for the AFCCG last year for my wife and it was instant delivery. I don't remember accessing it from TM though. Just used my Chiefs app I believe.

I'll see if I still have the email from when I bought it.
Chiefs app = Ticketmaster on the backend, so if that's the way it works, we should be good.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:06 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
I'd like to be entered. I am also going to donate.

Thanks for doing this!
Are you M.C.?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:06 PM 01-17-2020
First off, I want to thank DaFace (Matt) for doing this. Amazing stuff, and so cool this is going to happen. 2nd, I don't think you should have to donate to be a part of this deal. 3rd, it'd be really cool if these tickets (however many there will ultimately be) went to some fans that honestly couldn't afford to go otherwise. In the back of my mind, rightly or wrongly, that's kinda what I thought was happening originally.

Thanks again, Matt. You're doing God's work :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:06 PM 01-17-2020
Chiefs app = Ticketmaster on the backend, so if that's the way it works, we should be good.
Her's the email I received from them last year.
Attached: tfl.png (28.3 KB) 
[Reply]
DaFace 02:10 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
First off, I want to thank DaFace (Matt) for doing this. Amazing stuff, and so cool this is going to happen. 2nd, I don't think you should have to donate to be a part of this deal. 3rd, it'd be really cool if these tickets (however many there will ultimately be) went to some fans that honestly couldn't afford to go otherwise. In the back of my mind, rightly or wrongly, that's kinda what I thought was happening originally.

Thanks again, Matt. You're doing God's work :-)
I think that's generally what we're getting. I don't want to be in the business of determining what "can't afford to go" means for people. If they don't already have tickets, I'm OK with making the assumption that the cost is a big reason for it.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 02:12 PM 01-17-2020
Are you M.C.?
yes sir
[Reply]
DaFace 02:13 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
yes sir
:-)

I still haven't verified who L.T. is...
[Reply]