ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
007 08:59 PM 01-11-2020
Transaction is officially complete now
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:01 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Transaction is officially complete now
K I'm just gonna buy mine off chiefs.com then
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:13 PM 01-11-2020
Damnit. I wish I saw this earlier. I would have paid 800 for all four and the pp.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:21 PM 01-11-2020
Dang 3 weeks off is bad...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:26 PM 01-11-2020
Home field baby
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:27 PM 01-11-2020
If before the season you knew road to SB would be Texans and Titans in Arrowhead...
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 09:55 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Off topic but does anybody know if the team already sold tickets to a potential AFC championship game back when they did their playoff ticket sale at the end of December?
Last year we didnt even buy our Championship tix until after we advanced. The majority of them werent even released by the chiefs at this point. (only to STH that paid for all of them)

Im assuming its the same this year and the ones on the market now we early ones right? For example - we bought non resale club level tix through ticketmaster. (Even though they still jacked the prices up on them direct)

Can anyone confirm?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:56 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Last year we didnt even buy our Championship tix until after we advanced. The majority of them werent even released by the chiefs at this point. (only to STH that paid for all of them)

Im assuming its the same this year and the ones on the market now we early ones right? For example - we bought non resale club level tix through ticketmaster. (Even though they still jacked the prices up on them direct)

Can anyone confirm?
They've all been sold already.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 10:09 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Good! I was hoping to pay out my a$$ to go. :-)
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 10:11 PM 01-11-2020
Are you sure of that ?

I just googled last year and they didnt go on sale to the general public until AFTER it was confirmed that we were hosting it. (We won divisional game)
At a face value of like $400 a ticket the Club Level tix didnt sell out until later in the week. I think that all of the ones that you see posted now are from STH that bought them earlier.

I could be wrong - but I dont think so.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:11 PM 01-11-2020
Just bought tickets for tomorrow and afc championship game.

It's our year
[Reply]
DaFace 10:12 PM 01-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Are you sure of that ?

I just googled last year and they didnt go on sale to the general public until AFTER it was confirmed that we were hosting it. (We won divisional game)

At a face value of like $400 a ticket the Club Level tix didnt sell out until later in the week. I think that all of the ones that you see posted now are from STH that bought them earlier.

I could be wrong - but I dont think so.
I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just a random schmuck and I was getting emails from about it weeks ago.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 10:19 PM 01-11-2020
I guess I could be wrong, but I'm just a random schmuck and I was getting emails from about it weeks ago.
If so , theres almost no way they all sold out before we even win the divisional game. The face value (especially for the 200 level) is too high for “smucks” to buy all of them that early.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:44 PM 01-11-2020
If we win tomorrow and anyone on here has 4 tickets they can sell to the AFCCG next Sunday, get at me. I’m going
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:48 PM 01-11-2020
Yeah put me in for two AFCCG tix if anyone has. Gonna take my 8 year old to his first NFL game. Will blow his mind.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up