ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
BossChief 01:57 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Too bad I don't need 4. I'd buy 2 if someone got the other pair.
I would split them in half for 325 for a pair w/o parking pass or 375 w parking pass
[Reply]
F150 01:58 PM 01-07-2020
Weather will be good, you should get your price I would think. Good luck!
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:25 PM 01-07-2020
I wish I could go. That's a great deal, Boss. That's $200 better (with the parking pass) than what you can do on Stub Hub, Ticketmaster, etc in the same location.

Good luck
[Reply]
Stinger 02:31 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Too bad I don't need 4. I'd buy 2 if someone got the other pair.
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I would split them in half for 325 for a pair w/o parking pass or 375 w parking pass

Let me call a text a buddy of mine, he was thinking about him and his wife going, I'll see if he is still interested.
[Reply]
TLO 02:33 PM 01-07-2020
I'll give you tree fiddy
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:44 PM 01-07-2020
I manage a jewelry store in North Iowa. 5-6 hour drive. If I could make it, I would.
you disappoint . If you're the manager you need to appoint an employee to take charge that day. Nobody wants to buy a damn ring on Sunday in cold weather anyway. Go to the damn game. You only live once! Shut the store down for a day if you have to, if anyone wants something they'll come back.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:11 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
you disappoint . If you're the manager you need to appoint an employee to take charge that day. Nobody wants to buy a damn ring on Sunday in cold weather anyway. Go to the damn game. You only live once! Shut the store down for a day if you have to, if anyone wants something they'll come back.
I wish it was that easy. It’s to do inventory. I’ve already tried rescheduling it for Saturday or Monday but it’s corporate driven and scheduled months in advance. I knew the day a few months ago and still was a big enough dumbass to buy these tickets as soon as I could once Miami won. The inventory has to be done from 8am-12pm, so I’ll at least be able to watch the game. I some instances, I’d have my assistant manager do it for me, but I’ve lost my last 2 assistant managers to store manager promotions in the last year so I don’t really have anyone in leadership currently that I trust enough to not fuck it up and my bonus is impacted by my inventory.

I’m seriously bummed, but it is what it is.

I just don’t want Texans fans in the seats.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:18 PM 01-07-2020
Pull a jewelry heist, hit the game, then retire in Belize!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:21 PM 01-07-2020
I hate to tell you that you paid way too much for upper level seats. Good Luck selling them.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:24 PM 01-07-2020
Good luck man. I see no reason why you can't get what you're asking. That's a really good price for playoff tickets. I admire your desire to ensure that Chiefs fans get the seats too. I sure wish that you could get out of work. A dedicated fan like you deserves to be there to see them destroy the Texans.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:25 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Pull a jewelry heist, hit the game, then retire in Belize!
/thread
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:28 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'll give you tree fiddy
dammit woman dont go offerin no loch ness monsta no tee fiddy
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:31 PM 01-07-2020
Time to tell corporate you're having an emergency appendicktomy.

In KC!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:37 PM 01-07-2020

I just don’t want Texans fans in the seats.
Do the Texans have fans?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:41 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I hate to tell you that you paid way too much for upper level seats. Good Luck selling them.
How do you figure? $190/each for 2nd round playoff tickets? Where can you buy them for "way" less than that?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 29
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up