ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:09 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
check out the app Gametime. Fees are reasonable and prices seem very competitive to me.
I've added them to the roster of sites I'm scavenging through. Thanks!
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:06 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
My buddy called and said he got me two tickets into one of the suites with all you can eat and drink and all that. Got em from a work relationship or bank or something. Bottom line is I’m bringing my 8 year old to his first game and it’s in awesome seats and they’re freeeeeeeeee!!!

Well, game tix are. Plane and car still set me back $1200 but who cares. I’m going to see the Chiefs win the AFC live and in person!
Holy balls, that's amazing.

Hey, wanna meet up in KC? :-)

What are you looking at flight-wise? Thinking priceline is the best bet on such short notice, even though I'm sure I'll end up with a layover in Boston.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:10 PM 01-13-2020
I'll be randomly checking if the Chiefs randomly release tickets, but won't even both with resale until Thursday or so.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:29 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Holy balls, that's amazing.

Hey, wanna meet up in KC? :-)

What are you looking at flight-wise? Thinking priceline is the best bet on such short notice, even though I'm sure I'll end up with a layover in Boston.
Lol. It’d be awesome to meet you in KC after having you up the street, figuratively speaking, for years.

I bought my plane tix right after the Ravens game went final. Southwest does refunds so it was a safe play. We leave Sky Harbor at 6:30a on Sunday and fly home 9:30a Monday. Gonna be tired as hell. Don’t care.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:44 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Lol. It’d be awesome to meet you in KC after having you up the street, figuratively speaking, for years.

I bought my plane tix right after the Ravens game went final. Southwest does refunds so it was a safe play. We leave Sky Harbor at 6:30a on Sunday and fly home 9:30a Monday. Gonna be tired as hell. Don’t care.
Damn, that's a quick turnaround, but obviously totally worth it with free suite tickets.

I was close to saying fuck it and spending a grand on flights last night, but would at least like to minimize that in case I don't actually catch a decent deal on tickets.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:25 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, that's a quick turnaround, but obviously totally worth it with free suite tickets.

I was close to saying **** it and spending a grand on flights last night, but would at least like to minimize that in case I don't actually catch a decent deal on tickets.

Yeah, I’m not totally thrilled about the turnaround but the flight is only 2.5 hours so not brutal. Both my kids have sporting events Saturday so we couldn’t leave until Sunday morning and my wife has so many damn trips planned for us this year, I’m not gonna miss additional work.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 11:13 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Just got in.

All they have are Club Level seats at $900 per.
This is not ticketmaster. This is the Chiefs. They ought to be embarassed- $900 for DIRECT tickets. These will likely “magically” adjust down when they dontvsell out at that price. If you watch throughout the week- they will also “magically” release chunks of tickets, but it wont all happen at once. It’s really ingenious as a profit maker - but ridiculous to rape die hard fans for this$$$. Especially when the NFL has made Superbowl tickets impossible for most fans.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:24 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
This is not ticketmaster. This is the Chiefs. They ought to be embarassed- $900 for DIRECT tickets. These will likely “magically” adjust down when they dontvsell out at that price. If you watch throughout the week- they will also “magically” release chunks of tickets, but it wont all happen at once. It’s really ingenious as a profit maker - but ridiculous to rape die hard fans for this$$$. Especially when the NFL has made Superbowl tickets impossible for most fans.
There's no magic. They just want to get market value for the tickets. If they don't, scalpers will. It sucks that the prices are high, sure, but I can't blame them for charging what they can get for them.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:00 AM 01-14-2020
I’m looking for two more tickets. PM me or reply to me in this thread.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:07 AM 01-14-2020
Damn. I feel lucky. I bought resale after the game and got 2 lower level tickets for a total of 874, tax included. Hopefully the wife and I get to see something great.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 01:39 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's no magic. They just want to get market value for the tickets. If they don't, scalpers will. It sucks that the prices are high, sure, but I can't blame them for charging what they can get for them.
There are plenty of ways to cut the scalpers out of the game. (E ticket only, no transfers, ...) Im sorry - Charging $900 a ticket is nothing but greed. Its not like they are having a hard time making a living or paying bills. I disagree completely with your take. However , I am also allowing their strategy to work by paying the $$$. I want to see the Lamar Hunt trophy presented to OUR team on OUR field.
[Reply]
scho63 07:25 AM 01-14-2020
GBlowfish could get about $5000 for his two seats at this point
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:36 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Plenty of people, including me, were in the virtual line before sales began and got into regular seats at normally inflated playoff prices. They went fast like they always do.

A lot of people were posting here and on social media about what was left after all the regular tickets were gone - the premium ones - but of course they are expensive. It's not like there was nothing else available.

And yes, I'm sure the team would adjust if there were tons of unsold tickets later in the week... I would rather there not be any empty seats for this one, and I'm sure they feel the same way.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:37 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
GBlowfish could get about $5000 for his two seats at this point
At one point there was a pair on the lower level, row 1, in the end zone near the tunnel for $2k apiece so I'm sure he could
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:37 AM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I was in line early on the Chiefs website and I got into the 300 level, ~row 10, for $280 each.

A bit steep, but since I'm coming from another part of the country I'm fine with locking them down now.

So you went to the AFCCG last year and we lost and you will be here this year? Maybe you should rethink that :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 29
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up