ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SI sportsperson of the year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:22 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:48 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
:-)

You got me. All women follow Lizzo's thoughts on feminism because there are no men wearing tampon earrings. The same doesn't apply to men with shitbags on our side of things (Vick, Brown, James, et al) because... well, there are no men wearing tampon ear rings.

You are quite the conversationalist.

Got some this morning... it is how I was woken up today. Thanks for your concern.

/I'll accept your replies as confirmation that you, indeed, have not had a healthy relationship with a woman (outside your mother... if even then) in years. If ever.
Most women do. Yes.

Accept whatever youd like. I would accept fellatio from your wife and then youd kiss her in the mouth.
[Reply]
fan4ever 02:48 PM 12-10-2019
Annie Lennox called. She wants her look back.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:55 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most women do. Yes.
:-):-):-) - and the above is why you are likely to be forever alone.

Originally Posted by :
Accept whatever youd like. I would accept fellatio from your wife and then youd kiss her in the mouth.
:-):-):-)

Your mother must be a piece of work to have molded you into the man you are today. Did she abandon you in your youth or was she just a raging bitch and a whore that made you view women in this light?

Did you ever catch mommy fucking the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 12-10-2019

Your mother must be a piece of work to have molded you into the man you are today. Did she abandon you in your youth or was she just a raging bitch and a whore that made you view women in this light?

Did you ever catch mommy ****ing the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?
That's enough from you Dr. Phil
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:00 PM 12-10-2019

Did you ever catch mommy ****ing the neighbor? Perhaps she made you watch?
^

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:03 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's enough from you Dr. Phil
That was it! Your mom was a huge whore and that forever colored your perception of women.

One day, hopefully, someone will come around and help you heal.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:06 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
^

He says that my wife is gonna blow him but I'm triggered for replying in kind and calling his mom a bitch and a whore?

Ok. lol. I thought I was just holding a conversation in his native tongue.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:08 PM 12-10-2019
He says that my wife is gonna blow him but I'm triggered for replying in kind and calling his mom a bitch and a whore?

Ok. lol. I thought I was just holding a conversation in his native tongue.
Is this the first time you have had an exchange with Billay?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:08 PM 12-10-2019

Ok. lol
He just said he would accept if she offered. You seem to be confirming that that the offer would be made. That's on you dude.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:08 PM 12-10-2019
People who have different sexual orientation than you deserve every right to be accepted for who they are. Same way people of different colors, physical ability, etc. do.

Chosing her as athlete of the year for her athletic achievements (scored most points on her team to win a world championship) is legit as much as the message she brings to the world that equal representation is the path to a more balanced world. Same way Tiger and The Williams sisters brought representation of people of color to golf and tennis, or Billie Jean King as a gay woman to tennis. Or black athletes in baseball 100 years ago.

You can disagree with it. But what does it have to do with you, personally? What offense or smear does it have to you, for you to rail against this or hate it? Think about that.

When I was a kid the guys in school beat up and spit on a student for dying his hair blonde and wearing a trench coat to school because he was a David Bowie fan. WTF did the kid's fashion choices have to do with those boys in any way at all? Nothing. But just because the kid behaved outside of some normal frame of reference these guys were used to was for some reason a threat to them somehow. They beat him up.

Just accept things that have nothing to do with you and live your life.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:10 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
He just said he would accept if she offered. You seem to be confirming that that the offer would be made. That's on you dude.
:-)

You failed the reading comprehension portion of the Iowa Test of Basic Skills... didn't you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:35 PM 12-10-2019
She's an attention-BEP...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:55 PM 12-10-2019
I found this video of her at a GameStop.

https://youtu.be/jOkdR7on6Ok
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:03 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This is the female who should've won it. Mikaela Shiffrin dominated women's skiing during the 2018/2019 season like no woman has ever dominated skiing before. Plus, she's humble. And not a repulsive ingrate.

I agree that she's a much better choice. And would be a female selection instead of that BEP-ass dude they picked.
[Reply]
Bump 04:06 PM 12-10-2019
that looks exactly how I imagined it would.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up