ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SI sportsperson of the year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:22 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Bwana 12:38 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
and not bad to look at
Yep actually looks like a woman.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:38 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Your/her narrative of equal pay has already been debunked.

I love soccer. And I'm a fan of both the women and men's teams (hell, I'd root on chess if it's a USA team). I appreciate how good a player rapinoe is. One of the best ever for women's soccer, for sure.

But I cant stand the pay narrative, as it's been debunked over and over again.

When women's soccer is as popular globally as mens, equal pay will come.
When your entire gig is rooting for equal outcomes, not equal opportunity, pesky things like facts don't matter.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 07:37 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
People who have different sexual orientation than you deserve every right to be accepted for who they are. Same way people of different colors, physical ability, etc. do.

Chosing her as athlete of the year for her athletic achievements (scored most points on her team to win a world championship) is legit as much as the message she brings to the world that equal representation is the path to a more balanced world. Same way Tiger and The Williams sisters brought representation of people of color to golf and tennis, or Billie Jean King as a gay woman to tennis. Or black athletes in baseball 100 years ago.

Tiger and Serena made more people watch the sport because of them. I don't think the same is true about this person.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:47 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
People who have different sexual orientation than you deserve every right to be accepted for who they are. Same way people of different colors, physical ability, etc. do.

Chosing her as athlete of the year for her athletic achievements (scored most points on her team to win a world championship) is legit as much as the message she brings to the world that equal representation is the path to a more balanced world. Same way Tiger and The Williams sisters brought representation of people of color to golf and tennis, or Billie Jean King as a gay woman to tennis. Or black athletes in baseball 100 years ago.

You can disagree with it. But what does it have to do with you, personally? What offense or smear does it have to you, for you to rail against this or hate it? Think about that.

When I was a kid the guys in school beat up and spit on a student for dying his hair blonde and wearing a trench coat to school because he was a David Bowie fan. WTF did the kid's fashion choices have to do with those boys in any way at all? Nothing. But just because the kid behaved outside of some normal frame of reference these guys were used to was for some reason a threat to them somehow. They beat him up.

Just accept things that have nothing to do with you and live your life.

Anyone who actually finished reading this waste of cyberspace is a tard
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:47 AM 12-11-2019
Her political views make her unlikable.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:56 AM 12-11-2019
SJW player of the year
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:04 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, but I'll always appreciate them for introducing me to a young and oiled up Tyra Banks.

Best cover photo ever!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:06 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

:-)

I choose Secretariat. So bad ass. Stayed out of politics.

The greatest athlete ever born.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:11 AM 12-11-2019
Kill a tree. Go buy multiple copies of a magazine you haven't and will not read!!!

At least they forebore from airbrushing the 'Al Gore Memorial Penis Bulge'

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:17 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Best cover photo ever!
I remember exactly where I was when Nixon resigned, 9/11 happened, Reagan got shot, and the Tyra Banks SI cover was released.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:35 PM 12-11-2019

Re-leased. . . .
[Reply]
vailpass 04:50 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Best cover photo ever!
It was a great one. They had so many world-class hotties back in the day.
Now they decided it was a good idea to put fat chicks in the swimsuit edition. They should change the title of the magazine to "We Really Don't Want You To Buy This".
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:21 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It was a great one. They had so many world-class hotties back in the day.
Now they decided it was a good idea to put fat chicks in the swimsuit edition. They should change the title of the magazine to "We Really Don't Want You To Buy This".
That was the first magazine I ever jerked off to
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:31 PM 12-12-2019
Not at all predicable.... :-)

"She's" a national disgrace.

Take THAT, Sports Illustrated. You're not Woke enough! https://t.co/LzR89wuFOC

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:00 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Not at all predicable.... :-)

"She's" a national disgrace.

She's not the first athlete to misuse/abuse her stage.

She's an angry whore who leads a privileged life!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up