ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
HayWire 02:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'd pump the brakes on this one:

This sounds more legit but still smells fishy because of their history
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:49 PM 12-09-2019

That actually seems plausible. Although far less funny, damn it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:50 PM 12-09-2019
Except that was the Browns, not the Bengals.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:50 PM 12-09-2019

So the Pats coincidentally shot this video and received permission from the team they aren't playing next week, but did not receive permission from the team they are playing next week?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:52 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
So the Pats coincidentally shot this video and received permission from the team they aren't playing next week, but did not receive permission from the team they are playing next week?
Nevermind... The Pats were being filmed. Something still smells fishy. As it always does with this team
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:52 PM 12-09-2019

An explanation, via a source informed of the #Patriots situation: The team reached out to the #Browns for a credential for a videographer to shoot a behind-the-scenes piece on an advanced scout. A day in the life. They’ve done “Do Your Job” pieces on several other facets (1/2).

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 9, 2019

More on #Patriots/#Bengals situation (2/2): These "Do Your Job” pieces have been on training staff, equipment, etc. The videographer shot B-roll in the press box. The Pats didnt ask the league until afterward, tho they did inform the #Browns (who had the home game) vs. #Bengals

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

So why did they choose Cleveland the week before NE played Cincinnati? Why Cleveland... Period. And why wouldn't they request the same permission from Cincinnati knowing that? And if they got permissions why is the NFL even investigating this? I don't trust these assholes.
[Reply]
wazu 03:02 PM 12-09-2019
So why did they choose Cleveland the week before NE played Cincinnati? Why Cleveland... Period. And why wouldn't they request the same permission from Cincinnati knowing that? And if they got permissions why is the NFL even investigating this? I don't trust these assholes.
Well it makes sense this is where their advance scout would be. Still, given their history you’d think someone might call out the potential problems of doing this.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:05 PM 12-09-2019
"Hey guys, let's get back to that illegal videotaping that was working so well for us. This time, we'll send a documentary team along and get some b-roll for those douchey "Do Your Job" vids we do." — Darth Belichick
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:07 PM 12-09-2019
Could've done without the Mouth Kiss Your Son episode of Do Your Job.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:07 PM 12-09-2019

"Okay, remember everyone, we're filming our scout Joe. Hey Joe, would you stand in front of that guy calling in the Bengals' signals?"
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:20 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yo, Beef. Spoiler alert, yo.
Yo, don't quote messages that are NSFW. Just report it and be done with it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:24 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
"Hey guys, let's get back to that illegal videotaping that was working so well for us. This time, we'll send a documentary team along and get some b-roll for those douchey "Do Your Job" vids we do." — Darth Belichick
It reminds me of breaking bad. When someone as careful as ehrmentraut makes a mistake, you wonder how a crucial mistake like this gets missed. They should have notified cincy. Why they didn't was either intentional or accidental. So they were either sloppy or there was some other motive.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:27 PM 12-09-2019
It reminds me of breaking bad. When someone as careful as ehrmentraut makes a mistake, you wonder how a crucial mistake like this gets missed. They should have notified cincy. Why they didn't was either intentional or accidental. So they were either sloppy or there was some other motive.
How would you "accidentally" not notify one of the 2 clubs in the situation? One that just so happens to be the one you're playing the following week?
[Reply]
O.city 03:29 PM 12-09-2019

If the Patriots tell us they didn't do anything wrong, there's no reason not to trust them...https://t.co/zp71GYKACl

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) December 9, 2019

Same song second verse
[Reply]
Page 2 of 71
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up