ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:53 AM 12-09-2019
Donk fans, question for you:

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That path is wide open for us to win out. I still think 12-4 gets the us the 2 seed.

Patriots have another loss in them somewhere. They haven’t had their WTF loss yet. Every loss of theirs has been to a better team. They’ll drop one that they shouldn’t.
Buffalo seems like the most likely loss for NE, but I'm starting to think they have a real shot of losing in Cincinnati next week. The Bengals have been pretty competitive over the last several weeks.
[Reply]
Spott 11:58 AM 12-09-2019
The best thing about the Donkeys is they only whine about a tenth as much as the Patsies.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:02 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The most recent common opponent...

KC @ LAC / 24-17

LAC @ DEN / 23-20

Doesn't really tell ya much, but it's about the only real recent comparison. Denver is 3-3 after losing to KC and benching Flacco. Close loss to IND and MIN, the team has played better, which as a fan is all you can hope for.
Really you should hope to lose the rest of the games for draft spot slotting. That can make a big difference in the grand scheme of things.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:05 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Really you should hope to lose the rest of the games for draft spot slotting. That can make a big difference in the grand scheme of things.
Enh, maybe... I've just never been a fan like that.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:07 PM 12-09-2019
Trap game. We better be ready because Drew Lock can flat out sling it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Should we be worried about Drew Lock?

Best QB I’ve seen in the last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:12 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yeah, Houston sure generated a lot of pressure on Lock yesterday. :-)

It’s amazing he was able to walk away in one piece . . . . . .
You weren't talking about that kind of pressure in your post. You said he would be so excited about playing in KC he would freak out.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:12 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hopefully, Denver plays better... like they have the last few weeks. Need to see more out of the ground game to keep it close. If Denver wins and Oak loses, they’re in 2nd place in the division which will mean nothing in the grand scheme, but it would be a nice change from how they started.

Won’t happen though, 24-20 KC, but I believe they will play well.

I have the Donkos winning next week. Chiefs coming off an emotional game & Drew Lock proving he is a stud.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:13 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Trap game. We better be ready because Drew Lock can flat out sling it.
Meh. A game between Denver and KC is unlikely to be a trap. The divisional rivalry is enough to prevent KC from coming out flat like the Texans.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:13 PM 12-09-2019
This is a deep draft in a lot of areas and the Broncos have a lot of picks. QB is deep, OL is deep, DL is pretty deep, defensive secondary is pretty deep. Broncos need help on both offensive and defensive line, CB and inside linebacker. Broncos need more depth at WR too. I think Lock will lock in the QB position moving forward so I seriously doubt the Broncos will spend a high pick on QB.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:14 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
On the Mane, they’re already confident that Lock will have “no trouble whatsoever” with KC’s D.

They refuse to acknowledge the defensive improvement. Even after the 30-6 beatdown. I’m not sure there has been a much more dominant defensive performance in the entire league this year.

Sure, Lock is a big upgrade over Flacco, but I’m not convinced he’s elite. If you watch the full highlights of yesterday’s game, it consisted of about three nice throws and a bunch of dump-offs and checkdowns. Plus, Houston’s D is among the worst in the league at this point.

Regardless, the biggest problem for them in Denver was the pass protection. Unless that has magically improved dramatically, we can still cause them major problems.

I tend to agree with them.

Lock has been the best QB in the division the last couple of weeks.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 12-09-2019
We better not fucking blow this.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:16 PM 12-09-2019
If Drew Lock sucked I would agree. But there is value in this team playing at a high level for something to take into next year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:28 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We better not fucking blow this.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up