ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 AM 12-10-2019
Were we that delusional pre Mahomes? Those fools on the Mange are in a constant cycle of... this is our qbotf, then he sucks them on to the next qbotf, then he sucks, repeat, repeat...
[Reply]
Camaro 08:10 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Were we that delusional pre Mahomes? Those fools on the Mange are in a constant cycle of... this is our qbotf, then he sucks them on to the next qbotf, then he sucks, repeat, repeat...
I remember going there a few years ago and they all thought chad Kelly was going to be the next great qb, pretty sure that was the year 5 head retired and they all thought they would still win the west every year still. Very dumb fanbase.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:13 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Camaro:
I remember going there a few years ago and they all thought chad Kelly was going to be the next great qb, pretty sure that was the year 5 head retired and they all thought they would still win the west every year still. Very dumb fanbase.
love your avy
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:17 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yah, it's strange when a fanbase really wants a player to succeed. No one thought that Flacco was going to amount to much of anything, there were very few Bronco's fans that thought Siemian was the answer, I and other were very unhappy with the Osweiler pick. Fact is, the Broncos have had their eye on Lock for a while and but many Bronco's fans were leary of drafting him. All that said, Lock has looked good these last few games so of course, Broncos fans are excited about him. Too excited? probably
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:23 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Yah, it's strange when a fanbase really wants a player to succeed. No one thought that Flacco was going to amount to much of anything, there were very few Bronco's fans that thought Siemian was the answer, I and other were very unhappy with the Osweiler pick. Fact is, the Broncos have had their eye on Lock for a while and but many Bronco's fans were leary of drafting him. All that said, Lock has looked good these last few games so of course, Broncos fans are excited about him. Too excited? probably
LEERY.

You've combined LEERY with WEARY.

Leery and WARY are similar. Leery means hesitant, having some fear of. Wary means basically the same.

WEARY is tired.

Like your football takes.

I am weary of them.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:25 AM 12-10-2019
The donks are a Pats level of offense without a TB. They have 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 TE that are pretty good. The TE has a bad wheel, if he plays this weekend. 2 starts doesn't get Lock ready for Arrowhead but it does give the Chiefs a little more tape on what he can do. I can see a 27-16 or a 31-17 type of game. Not a huge blowout but a solid win.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:25 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
LEERY.

Leery and WARY are similar. Leery means hesitant, having some fear of. Wary means basically the same.

WEARY is tired.

I am weary of them.
Thanks for the grammer/spellin lessen, you lerned me real good
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:30 AM 12-10-2019
How many in a row is it again?
[Reply]
TEX 08:37 AM 12-10-2019
LEERY.

WEARY is tired.

I am weary of them.
:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:00 AM 12-10-2019
Thanks for the grammer/spellin lessen, you lerned me real good
You're welcome. Using and spelling your words correctly shows an attention to details. It helps other take your opinions seriously.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:03 AM 12-10-2019
You're welcome. Using and spelling your words correctly shows an attention to details. It helps other take your opinions seriously.
but if he does it correctly how will we know he is a Donk fan?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:08 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
The donks are a Pats level of offense without a TB. They have 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 TE that are pretty good. The TE has a bad wheel, if he plays this weekend. 2 starts doesn't get Lock ready for Arrowhead but it does give the Chiefs a little more tape on what he can do. I can see a 27-16 or a 31-17 type of game. Not a huge blowout but a solid win.
Overall, they're playing better with Lock... they're far from what they need to be, but the game @ KC should be better than many expected after the first game this year. KC will win, but it will be close - less than a TD.
[Reply]
burt 09:11 AM 12-10-2019
Broncos have had their eye on Lock for a while and but many Bronco's fans were leary of drafting him. All that said, Lock has looked good these last few games so of course, Broncos fans are excited about him. Too excited? probably
As a part time MU fan, I have watched Lock for years. He has promise. And he is a great person(but so is Alex Smith). However....he will need time to develop. He is, in no way, Mahomes.

That said....I will root for Drew to do well...and the Broncos to be second to us every year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:59 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
As a part time MU fan, I have watched Lock for years. He has promise. And he is a great person(but so is Alex Smith). However....he will need time to develop. He is, in no way, Mahomes.

That said....I will root for Drew to do well...and the Broncos to be second to us every year.
I think it’s safe to say that Mahomes is in a rare level of talent. Lock doesn’t need to be Mahomes. Lock needs to be a better version of an Alex Smith, using your comparison.
[Reply]
burt 10:03 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think it’s safe to say that Mahomes is in a rare level of talent. Lock doesn’t need to be Mahomes. Lock needs to be a better version of an Alex Smith, using your comparison.
Given just a little time, I think he will be.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 27
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up