ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Won't Sniff The Playoffs
petegz28 01:03 PM 10-13-2019
This team is terrible. Especially the defense. It's actually worse than the Sutton defense and I am not sure how that is possible?
[Reply]
SPchief 10:22 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Sports make people emotional. When we get emotional we say dumb things.
There's a few constants over the years. You and Pete are 2 of them. But at least you guys' are consistent at saying dumb things
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:33 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This thread aged like Macaulay Culkin.
my upvote activated the golden fence of honor on this post.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:21 AM 12-11-2019

I smell something

Smells like..

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:31 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
my upvote activated the golden fence of honor on this post.
Very sweet and uplifting gesture, tanks
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:46 AM 12-11-2019
Clinches home playoff berth with 3 weeks left in the season after going into fucksboro and defeating the 10-2 New England Patriots.

This thread was flat out executed lmao.

Not only that, but the defense, including turnovers on downs, is like 10 turnovers forced in the last 3 games.

Our "worse than Bob Sutton" defense has hand delivered 3 victories on the season. The Flacco career ender when we lost Mahomes to the knee, Dolts in Mexico, and Cheatriots.

We are essentially a functioning Center/G away from getting the offense back and rolling to another AFC title game.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Clinches home playoff berth with 3 weeks left in the season after going into ****sboro and defeating the 10-2 New England Patriots.

This thread was flat out executed lmao.

Not only that, but the defense, including turnovers on downs, is like 10 turnovers forced in the last 3 games.

Our "worse than Bob Sutton" defense has hand delivered 3 victories on the season. The Flacco career ender when we lost Mahomes to the knee, Dolts in Mexico, and Cheatriots.

We are essentially a functioning Center/G away from getting the offense back and rolling to another AFC title game.
And a dependable RB.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:34 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
And a dependable RB.
Don't sleep on Ware- he was flat out dragging dudes out there.

He is going to bring back a toughness in the RB position we have not had all year.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:27 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Don't sleep on Ware- he was flat out dragging dudes out there.

He is going to bring back a toughness in the RB position we have not had all year.
This. Ware was the guy before he tore his knee up and forced Hunt into the starter role.

If we get even halfway dependable performance from the interior line, Ware should emerge as our best option.

He ran hard on his opportunities and looked good dragging defenders. He did also have that terrible fumble on that screen though. Once we knock the rust off over these next 3 weeks, Ware should be a huge asset in our backfield by then.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM 12-11-2019
So which RB gets deactivated once Damien comes back
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:40 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So which RB gets deactivated once Damien comes back
Easy: Darwin. No question.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:37 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Easy: Darwin. No question.
Shady. Dude has done nothing but be ineffective and fumble the football.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:42 PM 12-11-2019
:-)

All statistical evidence to the contrary . . .
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02:06 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I feel like how you guys behave is the norm in 2019 online. Its really a different era.

Older people not connected to CP might not see it, but being in my 20s still helps me understand both views. You guys have fun with it, which is normal.
Don't you EVER call Chiefs Planet normal! :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:31 PM 12-11-2019
Listen...do you smell something?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:35 PM 12-11-2019
He has averaged 4.7 YPC. Over 600 total yards and 5 TDs in very limited playing time. I wouldn't call that "nothing" or "ineffective."
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up