ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:23 PM 10-05-2019
I missed it. How bad is Bryant hurt? I mean, no need to bring him back today, this game is in hand. But is he going to be out in coming weeks?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:26 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I missed it. How bad is Bryant hurt? I mean, no need to bring him back today, this game is in hand. But is he going to be out in coming weeks?
He walked under his own power into the locker room. Was walking slowly, but didn't appear to be limping at all.

Hopefully it's just a precaution.
[Reply]
seclark 04:28 PM 10-05-2019
Walked off on his own.
Cheap hit from behind imo
Sec
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:38 PM 10-05-2019
Well, that sounds positive. But I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet. Bradley Chubb finished their game last week on a torn ACL. What a shock that was to find that out on Monday and see him go to IR.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:39 PM 10-05-2019
I read up on Troy a bit. They have been a high scoring offense this year. Holding them to 10 points so far wasn't expected.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:41 PM 10-05-2019
Tigers backup QB sucks.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:43 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Tigers backup QB sucks.
Yep. Thank goodness we got Bryant. I wonder what Odom has planned for next season? I don't have confidence in anyone behind Bryant.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:54 PM 10-05-2019
Yep. Thank goodness we got Bryant. I wonder what Odom has planned for next season? I don't have confidence in anyone behind Bryant.
They have a transfer from TCU that had to sit out this year.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:21 PM 10-05-2019
I think Mizzou should go after the money they offered Troy to play the game. Moreover, I'd like to see the SEC blacklist that team as a sign of solidarity. That was fucking heinous. There were numerous egregious and dirty hits in that first half. They tried to take Albert O's head off with a late hit, they roughed the punter, they hurt Bryant. That was absolute Bush League, 1970s Raiders-level bullshit and it has no fucking place in the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:23 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They have a transfer from TCU that had to sit out this year.
Cool. Thanks
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:24 PM 10-05-2019
M-I-Z
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:29 PM 10-05-2019
Also, if that isn't the worst crew Missouri has seen this year I don't know what will be. They were fucking terrible.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:40 PM 10-05-2019
You poor fucking bastard, having tickets to see them live.

The most Mizzou result will be that Kelly Bryant has a torn ACL and that gives Barry Odom an excuse to fuck shit up for another year because Mizzou.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:58 PM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Tigers backup QB sucks.
Odom said after the game that this game wasn't a good game to evaluate the backup QB on because they only ran about 3 plays in the 2nd half with the main focus on getting to the end of the game.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:03 PM 10-05-2019
I just saw the actual hit and yeah, it looks like he got Carson Palmer'd. Would be completely amazed if he isn't done for the year.

The fact that DT got to stay in the game number one, and two it took the ref time to throw a flag is fucking mind blowing. Shoot that crew out of a cannon and into the goddamn sun.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 72
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up