Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Toad 09:00 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You don’t want NE off the bye. That’s my opinion.
Pick the challenge...
Face NE after a bye or Balt after a bye
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 11-27-2019
If the Chiefs win out, it would potentially knock the Pats to the 2 seed, if the Ravens win out as well.

Really, the Chiefs need to win out and hope the Ravens lose a couple.

Whats really gonna chap everyone's ass here, is if the Chiefs do win out, the Ravens drop 2 and the Chiefs are the 2 seed.....essentially because of that Titans loss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 AM 11-27-2019
you're still looking at a decent chance of hosting the AFCCG as the 2 seed

NE is beatable
[Reply]
TEX 09:52 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Chiefs win out, it would potentially knock the Pats to the 2 seed, if the Ravens win out as well.

Really, the Chiefs need to win out and hope the Ravens lose a couple.

Whats really gonna chap everyone's ass here, is if the Chiefs do win out, the Ravens drop 2 and the Chiefs are the 2 seed.....essentially because of that Titans loss.
That would suck...
But the Titans loss is already a killer.:-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you're still looking at a decent chance of hosting the AFCCG as the 2 seed

NE is beatable
I mean, sure they're beatable.

But by the Texans? Or the Bills? Or the Titans? Nah.

IF they get the 1 seed they'll be in the AFC champ game in Foxboro. It'll just depend on if it's Kc or Balt coming in.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:25 AM 11-27-2019
I just don't understand how you can make that second tripping call. it was a huge call that totally changed the game, and was clearly the wrong call. Like, how do you throw that flag?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:27 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I just don't understand how you can make that second tripping call. it was a huge call that totally changed the game, and was clearly the wrong call. Like, how do you throw that flag?
You check your bank account just prior
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I mean, sure they're beatable.

But by the Texans? Or the Bills? Or the Titans? Nah.
Yes.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:38 AM 11-27-2019
I don't care what seed KC is. Most important thing is Mahomes and Hill being as close to 100% as possible.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:39 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes.
I agree. They haven't played shit. And got bailed out playing Dallas.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 AM 11-27-2019
NE has the Texans and us...then the Bengals on the road with the Dolphins and Bills at home.

13-3 is their absolute worst. We won’t jump them.

The Ravens have the 49ers and then...the Bills, Browns and a backup QB led Steelers.

A bye is basically a pipe dream at this point. Shouldn’t have lost to the Titans
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM 11-27-2019
The Browns are playing pretty well and it will be the 2nd time they've seen the Ravens.

Chiefs have to win out to have a shot at the 2, I could see the Ravens dropping 2 of those games.
[Reply]
tmax63 10:59 AM 11-27-2019
Lets win on Sunday then worry about seeding. The most important thing is to get an invite to dance, not who your date is. There is no reason for the Chiefs to be scared of any team, I'd argue the reverse. The Chiefs have shown to be very explosive on offense and the D has shown occasional flashes. Not a scenario any team out there wants to face in a one-and-done game.
[Reply]
O.city 11:11 AM 11-27-2019
The problem is not that they can or can't beat anyone. They can. It's that they'd have to win 3 straight and we've seen in the past that's hard to do especially since an injury can derail it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:54 AM 11-27-2019
AFC playoff picture: Big games on tap in Week 13

Posted by Josh Alper on November 27, 2019, 8:05 AM EST

Originally Posted by :
The top of the AFC’s playoff picture has looked the same for some time now and there’s little reason to think the Patriots and Ravens won’t be able to remain in the top two spots.

What it will look like behind them is a bit less clear. Seven teams have five, six or seven wins to this point in the season and many of them will be playing each other in the coming weeks. That includes three games this weekend — Titans-Colts, Raiders-Chiefs and Browns-Steelers — that will have great impact on the eventual playoff competitors.

Those results will make the playoff picture clearer, but here’s how things stand after Week 12:

LEADERS
1. Patriots (10-1) Houston and Kansas City provide a pair of tough tests before things ease up in the final three weeks.

2. Ravens (9-2) If the 49ers can’t stop their offense, will anyone be able to shut them down this season?

3. Texans (7-4) They’re getting the Patriots at home this week while their closest divisional rivals face each other.

4. Chiefs (7-4) Got some help from the Jets against the Raiders and can all but finish the AFC West race this weekend.

5. Bills (8-3) The next four weeks are the toughest of the season for Buffalo, but they’ve put themselves in position to absorb a loss or two without fatally damaging their postseason bid.

6. Steelers (6-5) They benched their quarterback, but moved into playoff position ahead of a rematch with the Browns.

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
7. Raiders (6-5) Didn’t do themselves any favors in Week 12, but a win in Kansas City would brighten the outlook considerably for the Raiders.

8. Colts (6-5) A win this week would give them a sweep of the Titans that might be a factor if they need to break a tie come Week 17.

9. Titans (6-5) They have the Colts, Raiders and Texans over the next three weeks, which gives them a chance to make a big jump up the ladder.

10. Browns (5-6) A win over the Steelers this week would be four in a row and a shot in the arm for their Wild Card bid.

11. Jaguars (4-7) They’ve given up 699 rushing yards the last three weeks to run themselves out of playoff contention.

12. Chargers (4-7) Derwin James is set to return, but it looks like too little too late.

13. Jets (4-7) With the Bengals and Dolphins on deck, the three-game winning streak may be getting longer.

14. Broncos (3-8) A potential start for Drew Lock is about as intriguing as it gets in Denver these days.

15. Dolphins (2-9) They technically remain alive in the playoff race, but they probably won’t be there for long.

ELIMINATED
16. Bengals (0-11) Andy Dalton‘s back in the saddle with a two-game edge on competitors for the top pick in the draft.

[Reply]
Page 29 of 76
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up