ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Exhibition Tickets at Face Value
gblowfish 03:06 PM 07-05-2018
My seats for the two exhibition games at Arrowhead will be up for sale. Just want face value for them. Sec 119 row 1, 48 yard line behind the Chiefs bench. Have them available for both home games. Face on the two plus a red parking pass is $340. PM me if you want them. This is face, and right behind the bench. Great spot for photos and shaking hands with the players. They go down the stairs after pre-game, at halftime, and after the game right where my seats are. If no takers by end of July, they'll go up on the NFL Exchange, so let me know if you want them.
[Reply]
wazu 06:32 PM 07-05-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
....and those are for the 1st and 4th preseason games: the two games where you'll see the least out of the starters (if any, during the 4th game).

Sorry, I didn't do your sales pitch any favors.
Good luck selling those off and getting anything back. These preseason games at full price bullshit is atrocious.
Bright side: All the starters are bored and interacting with fans. (I’ll take 20% George.)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM 07-05-2018
Starting bid fifty bucks..
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:58 PM 07-05-2018
Welp. Just wanted to give you guys first chance at them. Thanks for the encouragement.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:00 AM 07-06-2018
Remember when Club Level seats were $25 Face Value back in the 80's? I just bought a pair of tickets to the CHIEFS at Chargers September 9th at Stubhub for $315 top row lower bowl in the shade on the ticket exchange. GO CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:10 AM 07-06-2018
....and those are for the 1st and 4th preseason games: the two games where you'll see the least out of the starters (if any, during the 4th game).

Sorry, I didn't do your sales pitch any favors.
Good luck selling those off and getting anything back. These preseason games at full price bullshit is atrocious.
I wish you the best of luck selling them George, they sound great but I remember driving all the way to Lambeau with free tickets to watch Haley play Tyler Palko in a preseason game.

You may have some luck selling them on FB
[Reply]
sedated 07:52 AM 07-06-2018
The NFL has done the Chiefs preseason no favors the last 4 or so years, all of them were games 1 and 4 at home.

I feel bad for the people that fall for the "see Mahomes!!" advertising this year. 2 games = 1 series.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:00 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
The NFL has done the Chiefs preseason no favors the last 4 or so years, all of them were games 1 and 4 at home.

I feel bad for the people that fall for the "see Mahomes!!" advertising this year. 2 games = 1 series.
It's preseason. Nobody's going to fall for the "see Mahomes". Plus, you can see a preseason game at ARROWHEAD for under $10 each for either game on Stub Hub
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:15 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It's preseason. Nobody's going to fall for the "see Mahomes". Plus, you can see a preseason game at ARROWHEAD for under $10 each for either game on Stub Hub
Not front row 50 yard line behind the Chiefs bench you can't. Hey, I've sold them on NFL Ticket Exchange the last couple years. During the course of the season I always see these messages on CP about "hey, if you ever want to miss a game, sell me your seats." So, here we are. Face value, I'm not making a dime. Talk is cheap, but these seats unfortunately are not.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:20 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I wish you the best of luck selling them George, they sound great but I remember driving all the way to Lambeau with free tickets to watch Haley play Tyler Palko in a preseason game.

You may have some luck selling them on FB
That's better than the people who had to watch Haley play Tyler Palko in regular season games.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:23 AM 07-06-2018
have they always forced PS Tickets onto Season Ticket holders?
ie, buying season tickets you have to buy PS games? ....if so, what a BS deal.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:53 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Not front row 50 yard line behind the Chiefs bench you can't. Hey, I've sold them on NFL Ticket Exchange the last couple years. During the course of the season I always see these messages on CP about "hey, if you ever want to miss a game, sell me your seats." So, here we are. Face value, I'm not making a dime. Talk is cheap, but these seats unfortunately are not.
The problem, Mr.Blowfish, is that you know you are getting fucked over by the Chiefs and you are trying to get someone else to bend over for you and take it up the ass on your behalf. As a season ticket holder, I understand that paying full price for preaseason tickets is bullshit, but I accept that in order to have the seats I want for the regular season games. I sell all of my preseason game tickets, but I never attempt to get face value for them and I’ve even gone as far as giving them away on CP.
[Reply]
wazu 08:57 AM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The problem, Mr.Blowfish, is that you know you are getting fucked over by the Chiefs and you are trying to get someone else to bend over for you and take it up the ass on your behalf. As a season ticket holder, I understand that paying full price for preaseason tickets is bullshit, but I accept that in order to have the seats I want for the regular season games. I sell all of my preseason game tickets, but I never attempt to get face value for them and I’ve even gone as far as giving them away on CP.
Do you sit first row on the 50 yard line?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:59 AM 07-06-2018
Remember that it's not just the players you see in preseason. It's also the preseason cheerleaders. Who's going to make the squad? Who's not? It's fun to watch them and guess.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:59 AM 07-06-2018
"hey, if you ever want to miss a (preseason) game, sell me your seats (for the same price as a regular season game)"

Jerks.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:59 AM 07-06-2018
I like the view from the end zone Club Level or the last row under either scoreboard. For me, first row is too low in the 100 level
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up