ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 192
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:11 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I don't think the other three division teams have a pick in the first two days of the draft.
Chargers have the 17th pick, Broncos the 64th.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:14 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by chrismsales:
Damn, you are one miserable MF. Do you ever give a rest to the constant bitching and moaning on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you must really despise this person if you made one of your first three posts in response.

lurk much stalker? :-)
[Reply]
chrismsales 04:16 AM 03-24-2022
Yeah, been a stalker for a bit...

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:28 AM 03-24-2022
Damn, you are one miserable MF. Do you ever give a rest to the constant bitching and moaning on here?

yo

you seem nice

stick around and chat awhile

Welcome to Chuefs Planet even if you are a lurker its' cool to hear from lurkers.

Sometimes get new perspective that isn't reerun or repeated or rehashed 10thousand times
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:30 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
yall are funny

Hill now was dinged up last year and lost a step?

I guess you didnt watch the Bills game...

Then Patrick ignored him in the 2nd half of the Bengals game cause he forgot how to play football for 30 minutes

Even the lurkers get tired of the same reeruns being reeruns.
[Reply]
chrismsales 04:32 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
yo

you seem nice

stick around and chat awhile

Welcome to Chuefs Planet even if you are a lurker its' cool to hear from lurkers.

Sometimes get new perspective that isn't reerun or repeated or rehashed 10thousand times

Appreciate it. I've been lurking for a long time...guess I'm a man of few words.

The constant complaining though by some is enough to make you post I guess.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:04 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
It's kinda fun watching people convince themselves they're thrilled about this move. Maybe it had to be done and perhaps it'll end up being the smart move. But my God it was fun watching Hill with Mahomes, wasn't it?
Who said they were thrilled?
[Reply]
chrismsales 05:33 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
It's kinda fun watching people convince themselves they're thrilled about this move. Maybe it had to be done and perhaps it'll end up being the smart move. But my God it was fun watching Hill with Mahomes, wasn't it?

Yes without a doubt it was fun and amazing to watch at times. But the last two years was not as fun as the opposing team took it away with cover 2 and we've really not had anyone else besides Kelce and Hill to go to underneath.

My hope is that this opens up the ability to get another couple high quality (not great) WRs before the draft, draft a new stud, and make our offense less predictable.

All while having the coin to address some major issues on the D.

[Reply]
dirk digler 05:40 AM 03-24-2022
Almost 24 hrs later and still sad this happened. Can't remember the last time something player related effected me this much, probably when DT died.

But for those that need some levity like I do this was awesome from Khalen who btw is a damn good athlete. I think many people who know said he would be the PG of the Chiefs bb team they were all discussing last week.

#ChiefsKingdom don’t you worry

Binky Moss loading 🔮 pic.twitter.com/7ZoaIaByor

— Sir Binky Moss (@khalenNOTkaylen) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:39 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Almost 24 hrs later and still sad this happened. Can't remember the last time something player related effected me this much, probably when DT died.
Did you seriously just compare trading Tyreek Hill for 5 picks to Derrick Thomas dying?

JFC. Some of you have lost any and all sense of perspective.
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 06:52 AM 03-24-2022
Absolutely stings but the Chiefs did the right thing.

Amazing that they turned a potentially bad 6th round draft pick six years ago into 5 draft picks ( including a #1) 6-7 years later. Thank you Tyreek.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:53 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Did you seriously just compare trading Tyreek Hill for 5 picks to Derrick Thomas dying?

JFC. Some of you have lost any and all sense of perspective.
he didnt compare it..he compared his feelings. .

not all of us look at football as wanna be GMs some of us like to watch our favorite players. . and dont worry or pretend to care about things we know nothing about. .

is everyone on this board dumb?

no wonder every player wants to leave. . dumb ass fan base
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:02 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Here's a list of the #29 picks over the last 30 years. Who's comparable to Tyreek? (Answer: nobody.)

2012 Harrison Smith DB
2006 Nick Mangold C
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Here's a list of the #50 picks over the last 30 years. Give me a combination of the 29 and 50 picks that you'd rather have than Tyreek.

2008 Calais Campbell DE
The team will almost certainly be worse off over the next two seasons, but elite talent can be found in these spots. A combination of skill similar to these three types of guys would lessen the sting, for sure.

I will wait to see what Veach can do with the picks. He's shown that he can draft guys who play good football. If we can nail a few of these extra picks with more Humphreys, Trey Smiths, L'j Sneeds, and Nick Boltons, we may look back in 10 years and not hate this move so much.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:12 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
he didnt compare it..he compared his feelings. .
not all of us look at football as wanna be GMs some of us like to watch our favorite players. .
Oh nosie wosie! Poooooor DT Vietnam. He can't watch his favorite plawwwwer anymoooor. His fweeeelings are hurt and that's why he continues to act out on a message board like a petulant child seeking attention.

Such a loser. I'm so sorry your life has so little that's fulfilling that TRADING a player has this much impact on your day-to-day life.
[Reply]
Holladay 07:24 AM 03-24-2022
I am sure this has been posted, but WOW!

1st round (29th overall)
1st round (30th overall)
2nd round (50th overall)
2nd round (62nd overall)
3rd round (94th overall)
3rd round (103rd overall)
4th round (121st overall)
4th round (135th overall)
7th round (234th overall)
7th round (244th overall)
7th round (252nd overall)
7th round (260th overall)

I wasn't especially excited about the draft. Now I am stoked.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 192
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up