ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 57 of 77
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:29 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He’s left out some notable posters who held the original opinion of parting ways with Hill, but he needs to be part of the Cool Kids Club, so he doesn’t mention them.

I don’t regret holding the views I did at the time the “reported” details came out. In my line of work, I see young people devastated by the effects of domestic disputes/violence/abuse. I would not wish it on anyone.
You jumped to a hasty conclusion with minimal information. It's not a huge deal because you have little power in this particular situation but you should regret that sort of ideology.
[Reply]
TEX 08:41 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I will never forget on that dreadful day the tape came out how only a few of us had the guts to stand by Tyreek and wait for due process. I got banned from FOUR different Hill threads for merely calling for others to wait for all the facts. Proud of myself and all the others who didn't buckle under the torrent of abuse and let hate win over logic and common sense. Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out? SMH thirty-one other teams would be laughing their asses off at us right now. So big respect to Veach, Andy and Clark for not letting their emotions rule the day again...they sure did learn from the Kareem incident.
It was truly bizarre. I'm usually never on your side of an issue, but I was here from day 1.

I learned a LOT, from this thread, about some people here that I thought I knew. I saw the worst in them and have made enemies, but don't give a shit. Even won a ban bet with one of them, that HE proposed, and he's gone till preseason week 1. Serves his self -righteous -dumb ass right. :-)

Also saw qualities in others, that I never thought they had, that I've found a new respect for. Core beliefs that we share that will allow me to be more open minded to their opinions in the future.

As for the others, I'll shut them out the second I see a typed word. This thread tells a lot about our society and where some folks just are and where the media / social media can lead some. My opinion on them is NEVER give into those types and never have a damn thing to do with them on any level.
[Reply]
TEX 08:44 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You jumped to a hasty conclusion with minimal information. It's not a huge deal because you have little power in this particular situation but you should regret that sort of ideology.
Sure the hell did. He and I went at it many times. And you're right - any one that can conclude those types of things with such minimal information is telling and is a HUGE deal.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:48 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
Does the author of this thread still think we should can Tyreek?????
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:53 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I owned it in another thread where I admitted to uchieffybugger that he was right and I was wr...wr...wro...that I was wro...that he was right and I was the thing that's the opposite of being right.
You must suck the penis.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:55 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s appropriate for this.

There wasn’t enough information to make that decision until now. He certainly should’t have been cut at the time.
I just voted as well, and agree he certainly shouldn't have been cut at the time. I agree with the suspension, but feel the suspension should be/ needs to be lifted in the very near future.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:56 AM 06-08-2019
I’m proud to call myself one of the few
[Reply]
TEX 09:14 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m proud to call myself one of the few
:-) Damn straight!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:31 AM 06-08-2019
I owned it in another thread where I admitted to uchieffybugger that he was right and I was wr...wr...wro...that I was wro...that he was right and I was the thing that's the opposite of being right.
This comes as a surprise to precisely nobody.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:44 AM 06-08-2019
Let's not suck each other's dicks just yet. Tyreek could easily be guilty of something. Whether that be actual physical child abuse or withholding information to protect himself and Crystal, we may never know.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:05 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
You must suck the penis.
When your mom flopped hers out in front of me, I'll admit my eye contact lasted a bit longer than it should have.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 10:08 AM 06-08-2019
Let's not suck each other's dicks just yet. Tyreek could easily be guilty of something. Whether that be actual physical child abuse or withholding information to protect himself and Crystal, we may never know.
Do you STILL think Tyreek gets his kicks from beating up his 4 year old son?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:10 AM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Do you STILL think Tyreek gets his kicks from beating up his 4 year old son?
Are you fucking stupid?

I think I don't know a fucking thing and neither does anyone else who's commenting on this thread, which has been my entire point, you dumbshit.

I don't know Tyreek for shit. He could be physically, verbally and sexually abusing his kid for all I know.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:29 AM 06-08-2019
When your mom flopped hers out in front of me, I'll admit my eye contact lasted a bit longer than it should have.
She does swing the hose. You can’t help but stare.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:31 AM 06-08-2019
Perhaps with regards to criminal action, yes.

But a big fucking LOL to the rabble here who think Hill will get off scott-free. He is complicit in the neglect/abuse of his own child. If Espinal is guilty of the abuse, then Hill should report it. Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid. They have made this their priority over raising their son.

I respect due process and for Hill’s sake this development looks favorable for him. Maybe his unaccounted punishment however is that he will not ever have a healthy relationship with Espinal and his kids (2 on the way). There will be a lot of restrictions on how that family co-exists because of their past and failure to own up to their neglect.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 77
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up