ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 17 of 77
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Cleveland is drooling at the thought.
And 30 other teams. They're going to coin this move as the "KHunt" maneuver.

I don't really care if the NFL perma-bans him from the NFL, but I'll be pissed if this means he gets some time off, some other team gets him, and the Chiefs end up holding their dicks..
[Reply]
notorious 06:32 AM 04-26-2019
Don’t cum in crazy, no matter how hot she is.
[Reply]
-King- 06:35 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Except for the fact that she's left him and come back numerous times, including early March when she went back to him after moving back to Oklahoma...and the way she baits him on the recording.

The "feared for her life/kid's life" angle would get torn apart by any decent attorney.

I ain't saying the crazy bitch is a gold digger, but...
Abused women act irrationally all the time. It's part of the abuse.

Come on people...why can't people just accept that Hill is a piece of shit without dragging her with it? Did she make dumb decisions? Of course. But she's also been beaten when she was pregnant and it looks like Hill has mentally and physically abused both her and the kid. The courts aren't going to hold those dumb decisions to stay against her. You don't know what's going on in her head and you also don't know what Hill has told her he'd do if she did leave him fully.
[Reply]
-King- 06:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Don’t cum in crazy, no matter how hot she is.
Or just don't hit your pregnant girlfriend and punch your 3 year old.

You guys are insane trying to flip this on her and her being "crazy".
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:39 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?
[Reply]
notorious 06:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

“You guys”?

You’ve got to be kidding.

Search my posts before grouping me in for ****s sakes. :-)
[Reply]
tmax63 06:42 AM 04-26-2019
Let it play out before cutting ties so another "Hunt" doesn't happen. Cutting a gifted player , even for good reason so that another less "moral" team can scoop him up for next to nothing after his suspension doesn't help the Chiefs or teach the player a lesson other than "there's a team out there that will put you on the field if you are good enough".
[Reply]
bobbything 06:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
But he can play for another team? In the same league our teams in?

Where’s the logic in that?
The logic is fairly simple. If you believe that based on everything that has come out that he broke his kid’s arm, then you have to decide whether you want that type of person in your team. I, personally and per the thread topic question, do not.

The logic isn’t terribly difficult to decipher.

You, on the other hand, may think it’s okay to keep him. That’s your prerogative. At least with my suggestion we get something for him as opposed to outright cutting him.
[Reply]
m80mayhem 06:43 AM 04-26-2019
As of 7:42 a.m. 4/26/19, I can say that at least 97 people in this world disgust me.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:43 AM 04-26-2019
Hell no, releasing would be retarded
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by m80mayhem:
As of 7:42 a.m. 4/26/19, I can say that at least 97 people in this world disgust me.
QQ
[Reply]
m80mayhem 07:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
QQ
Christ man. You need to take a step back and re-examine life if you are on board with keeping a guy who broke his 3 year olds arm.

F***ing 3 years old!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 07:01 AM 04-26-2019
I always enjoy people who get self righteous on message boards.
[Reply]
In58men 07:05 AM 04-26-2019
He needs serious help, suspend him for a year and make sure he goes to counseling and contributes to the community. Something is wrong with this dude.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
And 30 other teams. They're going to coin this move as the "KHunt" maneuver.

I don't really care if the NFL perma-bans him from the NFL, but I'll be pissed if this means he gets some time off, some other team gets him, and the Chiefs end up holding their dicks..
This is turning into a Greg hardy situation. It is nothing like kareem hunt. Nobody touched Ray Rice or hardy. It took a gigantic pr apology tour for the eagles to get eagles fans to pick up Michael Vick. This idea that teams are salivating over the thought of picking up tyreek is just nuts. Even Jerry jones backed down to pressure after trying to make excuses for why he signed Greg hardy.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 77
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up