ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 234 of 319
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244284 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:37 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Excellent post. I admit I get a little impatient, but yes, the O-Line needs seriously addressed and seriously revamped. It just would have been nice to anchor down that LT spot, with a player that looks to be a future HOFer.
Sure.

But they did everything they could short of giving the largest contract in NFL history to an O-Lineman that is 32 and has had injury/health issues.

Would they be a better O-Line going into this season with TW at LT? Absolutely. But you can't blame them for not being willing to go above the contract that SF gave. You can't pay THAT much money to him. And, for all we know, he wanted to stay in SF all along and he and his agent were just using the Chiefs as leverage for a bigger contract?

Which, kudos to them, clearly worked. No way at his age and with his health history should he be making more than Tunsil and Bahktari.

Crazy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:38 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Orrrr hear me out...

You’re just a bleeding vagina today and couldn’t wait to confirm he wasn’t tendered.
No shit the guy is a whiney bitch.

*signs a top 5 guard *

Mecca: welp our line is no better than last years
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:39 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) The butthurt if the Chiefs sign a top WR will be glorious.
Butthurt? Why.

More toys for Pat = More good.

It'd be awesome.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Butthurt? Why.

More toys for Pat = More good.

It'd be awesome.
I think he means the rest of the NFL being butthurt.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:41 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think he means the rest of the NFL being butthurt.
ahhh, thanks, that would be true :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:43 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No shit the guy is a whiney bitch.

*signs a top 5 guard *

Mecca: welp our line is no better than last years
The LG is better the Tackle position is not..Brian Waters couldn't save the guys he played with after Roaf.

This is going to be a line with heavy question marks regardless, whether that's because of rookies, a guy after and opt out or even signing a guy that didn't play for a year.

Just a ton of questions.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:44 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The LG is better the Tackle position is not..Brian Waters couldn't save the guys he played with after Roaf.

This is going to be a line with heavy question marks regardless, whether that's because of rookies, a guy after and opt out or even signing a guy that didn't play for a year.

Just a ton of questions.
But you’re the only idiot that somehow thinks “question marks” means it will be the same as the SB OL.

And you also seem to think free agency is over, a trade isn’t remotely possible, and there’s no way we can improve through the draft.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 02:45 PM 03-17-2021
Hudson to the Cards in a trade with LV
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:45 PM 03-17-2021
Let me know when we sign Remmers to start at LT and Wylie beats out Niang. Until then I won’t worry too much.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:46 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But you’re the only idiot that somehow thinks “question marks” means it will be the same as the SB OL.

And you also seem to think free agency is over, a trade isn’t remotely possible, and there’s no way we can improve through the draft.
I didn't even say that, you said that. I said it at this point likely wouldn't be better than last year's OL. Most people hated that OL all year not just the SB one.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:46 PM 03-17-2021
Apparently we're gonna line up 3 garbage cans next to Thuney and Niang next season...
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:47 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) The butthurt if the Chiefs sign a top WR will be glorious.
It wont be butthurt, it'll be haters laughing it up and arguing that it won't matter because our Oline won't give Mahomes the time needed to make use of his new toy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:48 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Apparently we're gonna line up 3 garbage cans next to Thuney and Niang next season...
Still an improvement over the SB OL
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:50 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Let me know when we sign Remmers to start at LT and Wylie beats out Niang. Until then I won’t worry too much.
Call me crazy, but it wouldn’t be the worst thing if they project Niang at LT and they re-sign Remmers at right.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:50 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I didn't even say that, you said that. I said it at this point likely wouldn't be better than last year's OL. Most people hated that OL all year not just the SB one.
I said it seemed like you were implying it by saying the OL “isn’t going to get better”.

Because if the OT’s are a wash, but we get upgrades throughout the interior, how’s that not better?

News flash: with a healthy Fisher and even Remmers, the T’s weren’t the problem last year.
[Reply]
Page 234 of 319
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244284 > Last »
Up