ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 60
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 11:04 PM 11-13-2019
I’ll believe this if/when we come out aggressive on BOTH sides of the balls for 4 quarters. And when he gets his team to be more disciplined.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:56 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not saying that I believe that Reid or other coaches are in on a fix, but it’s almost less far-fetched than the idea that he’s some kind of idiot savant who can draw up plays like a wizard but can’t figure out how to manage simple scenarios after 20 years.
Oh I am TOTALLY sold on "idiot savant" at this point.

Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
I’ll believe this if/when we come out aggressive on BOTH sides of the balls for 4 quarters. And when he gets his team to be more disciplined.
^^^^ Enjoys the Eternal Wait.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:48 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Which would be A-ok for me if the subtle things they are asking him questions about improved. What Andy is great at he finds a way to be great at no matter how the game changes, but the same seems to be for all the smaller things he is inconsistent with. Hopefully Clays report is right and it causes a shake up in those categories.
"Hope" is all we have, and have had for 50 years, and so far Lady Hope has fucked us and pulled the football out from under us. And while all a fan can do is hope (perhaps fly a banner!!!), I'd 'hope' that Chunt does more than hope, because he's one of the few who can do more than hope.

And that's what bothers me, he's appears to be only slightly more concerned about winning than his father was.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:25 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There were only 23 seconds left when they scored...one more play, if we would have forced just one more play, and tackle in bounds, they lose.
I bet we still find a way to lose.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:34 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
There are people who believe that the league fixes every SB and many playoff/regular season games, with the help of every head coach, most veteran QBs, and a few select players.

I sure hope it isn't true, but situations like this make me wonder. Then again, it would probably take a lot more than deactivating Pennel and limiting the snaps of a few players to ensure that the Titans take the lead w/ 30 seconds left and block the game-tying FG.
I will tell you what is suspect. We can put the game away if we convert 3rd and 2...…….Patrick Fucking Mahomes rolls right and...……slides? Losing yardage on the FG attempt to boot? WTF?!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:47 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't remember you being concerned about Tannehill's youth prior to the game.
If Tannehill was 40 we win.

This defense does well against QBs who can't run.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:25 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If Tannehill was 40 we win.

This defense does well against QBs who can't run.
Quite true...

Need more speed at LB
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:27 PM 11-14-2019
What we need is a defense that tackles
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:12 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I will tell you what is suspect. We can put the game away if we convert 3rd and 2...…….Patrick ****ing Mahomes rolls right and...……slides? Losing yardage on the FG attempt to boot? WTF?!!!
If anybody were on the take, it's that son of a bitch Winchester.

Longsnappers are the janitors of the NFL. They don't make jack relatively.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:28 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I will tell you what is suspect. We can put the game away if we convert 3rd and 2...…….Patrick ****ing Mahomes rolls right and...……slides? Losing yardage on the FG attempt to boot? WTF?!!!
He slid and stayed inbounds to force Tennessee to use another timeout. If he had thrown the ball out of bounds or an incomplete pass, clock stops, Tennessee has a timeout left.

The play call was crap. Could Mahomes had just knelt and had the same impact? Yes. If Mahomes had been completely healthy and not wearing a brace, he might have even made the 1st down.
[Reply]
Shoes 04:41 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
He slid and stayed inbounds to force Tennessee to use another timeout. If he had thrown the ball out of bounds or an incomplete pass, clock stops, Tennessee has a timeout left.

The play call was crap. Could Mahomes had just knelt and had the same impact? Yes. If Mahomes had been completely healthy and not wearing a brace, he might have even made the 1st down.
Agreed- probably beaten to death but the play call for me is the most infuriating part of the decision making. You're supposedly an offensive minded team- you have two plays to make two yards, if you get a first down the game is over and the defense doesn't have to step on the field.

I just think with an offense like ours, you have to put the game away and not give Tennesseea chance. It starts with the play call, run the ball on 3rd & 2 with the mindset that you're going to go for it on 4th down to end the game.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:05 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Agreed- probably beaten to death but the play call for me is the most infuriating part of the decision making. You're supposedly an offensive minded team- you have two plays to make two yards, if you get a first down the game is over and the defense doesn't have to step on the field.

I just think with an offense like ours, you have to put the game away and not give Tennesseea chance. It starts with the play call, run the ball on 3rd & 2 with the mindset that you're going to go for it on 4th down to end the game.
But make no mistake, Patrick, Andy, and Clark are mad as hell! Well Patrick is at least probably unhappy...

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:05 PM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
But make no mistake, Patrick, Andy, and Clark are mad as hell! Well Patrick is at least probably unhappy...

:-)
Yep, after 20 years, Andy's ineptitude has finally gotten him downright peeved!
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:28 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yep, after 20 years, Andy's ineptitude has finally gotten him downright peeved!
And he's a mad leopard who still can't change his spots.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:20 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
And he's a mad leopard who still can't change his spots.
Here's Andy having a temper tantrum on the bench while the defense he knows no names on is on the pitch for their 35th minute of the game. IN THE 3RD QUARTER!! He ate at the breakfast buffet before the game...

[Reply]
Page 52 of 60
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up