ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 78
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Claim Suggs
CaliforniaChief 03:07 PM 12-16-2019
Chiefs get Suggs, per Rapoport.

Former #AZCardinals pass-rusher Terrell Suggs was claimed by the #Chiefs, source said.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 16, 2019

-King- 05:39 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I didn't hear that at all...of course, I didn't hear much of anything in that interview...
Yeah around halfway through the interview. Talked about how it wouldn't be fair to expect him to bring the same type of intensity to Baltimore that he has in other games and how that might affect his play against them.
Tribal Warfare 05:40 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Suggs is going into the Hall of Fame and is one of the best defensive players of the last 15 years....Speaks will be out of the league in 2 years.
Speaks could be cut and off the roster next season
siberian khatru 05:46 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah around halfway through the interview. Talked about how it wouldn't be fair to expect him to bring the same type of intensity to Baltimore that he has in other games and how that might affect his play against them.
Yeah, Reid said afterward that they had an agreement with Suggs that they’d probably sit him against Balt if they got that far, then play him in the Super Bowl.
Megatron96 05:48 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Yeah, Reid said afterward that they had an agreement with Suggs that they’d probably sit him against Balt if they got that far, then play him in the Super Bowl.
Sounds awfully fair.
Skyy God 05:48 PM 12-18-2019
We’ll see if it comes to that and he wants to let his new teammates down.
TribalElder 05:49 PM 12-18-2019
troll level = expert
DrRyan 05:52 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
This has to be BS/trolling. How could you ever expect a player to bring intensity against a prior team? :-)
ModSocks 05:53 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
This has to be BS/trolling. How could you ever expect a player to bring intensity against a prior team? :-)
Yes, it's BS trolling.
Easy 6 06:03 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sounds awfully fair.
The hell it does, that’s not how this is supposed to work

Did Neil Smith take it easy on us when he went to Denver?

Did Favre take it easy on GB when he went to the Vikings?

This news is really taking the shine off this in a hurry IMO... if this a troll job by King and others, then I tip my cap
Hboosboy 06:07 PM 12-18-2019
If Suggs refuses to play against the Ravens then fuck him! Trade his ass to the Dolphins for a draft pick. What a piece of shit!
ModSocks 06:08 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

This news is really taking the shine off this in a hurry IMO... if this a troll job by King and others, then I tip my cap
Troll job, bro. Don't sweat it.
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 12-18-2019

"It's hard to turn down the reigning MVP and a playoff team."

Terrell Suggs answers why he joined the #Chiefs after a brief conversation with head coach Andy Reid. pic.twitter.com/9FbQKio5cQ

— Kristen Carver (@NPNowCarver) December 19, 2019

ModSocks 06:10 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Too fat /O.City
Megatron96 06:11 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Easy there, champ. that was tongue-in-cheek; kind of a version of "you seem nice."
CasselGotPeedOn 06:12 PM 12-18-2019
Please tell me this is a joke...
Page 60 of 78
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up