Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
007 03:19 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
This is great! One thing you definitely need on the banner... a web address! Not ChiefsPlanet.com but a site dedicated to this cause alone. You can either co-opt content from SaveOurChiefs(talk to Marty) or BenchMattCassel(no clue who is running this one) or create your own content.

I'll help out and get a domain (and host it) for this but I need to know the character limit, obviously shorter is better but finding a good short URL is tough.

But if you do all this and there is no website attached... then you severely limit the amount of reach and content you can push out to the media.

EDIT: I'm going to talk to MartyMac about SaveOurChiefs which has the same goal, so you two may want to coordinate and make my life easier :-)
benchmatt.com is available
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:19 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Cassel wouldn't get it past the first 3 rows.
He would if he aimed at the uprights
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:20 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Looks like you're covered for this sunday, but put me down for $20 per game going forward.
Second this. Send.me.PayPal info also...
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:21 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Banner, then billboard and website?
That is my thought process.
[Reply]
007 03:21 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by acesn8s:
Limit the message to We deserve better after 43 years.
I LIKE
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:22 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The problem is the cost... there is a 42 char limit and we are slightly above it already.

If we wind up doing a billboard, we can post the web addy on it.
damn, ok, the banner is great but seriously limited... your next best bet is to forget about having a short url and instead get one that makes sense and release it with your press releases... hopefully the media will pimp the site for you. (very good chance they will)

ok so now you have to decide on a web address (I'll register and host it if you want) or you can go with a Facebook Page like http://facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs

Facebook is the hip/sexy thing but it is actually better to have a real webpage.. of course the best is full coverage - webpage, facebook, twitter
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:22 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Second this. Send.me.PayPal info also...
Will do when I get home. Still at work.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:24 PM 10-01-2012
Benching Matt Cassel is not the solution.

It's a temporary aspirin for the pain of today, but this needs to aim higher....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:25 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Will do when I get home. Still at work.
I will.send $25 per pay period until you stop running the banner.
[Reply]
007 03:26 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Benching Matt Cassel is not the solution.

It's a temporary aspirin for the pain of today, but this needs to aim higher....
so what would you have it say
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:27 PM 10-01-2012
CanPioli.com is available.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:27 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
so what would you have it say
FIRE PIOLI

Short, to the point and kills two things at once. Once Pioli is gone, Cassel is done for.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:28 PM 10-01-2012
Fire-Pioli.com is available.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:28 PM 10-01-2012
If worried about space, Liechtenstein's domain is .li ....firepio.li.
[Reply]
In58men 03:29 PM 10-01-2012
Ill throw in for a billboard, but not a banner.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 603
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113513 > Last »
Up