ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:27 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) We broke them... Bills are cheap shot artists and sore loser as was seen on the last 2 drives...
Buncha crying pussies too.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:33 PM 02-04-2021
Yeah, I got blocked by a Bills fan on Twitter this week. She posted video of Feliciano/Jones that showed Feliciano rabbit-punching Jones in the kidney and then Jones knocking him down.

If you didn’t see it, Feliciano looked around to see if the red was close before throwing the punch.

Her tweet was something to the effect of “Did anyone see this punch”

I asked if she noticed Feliciano throwing the first one...

They’re just desperate for excuses. And trying to not pretend they’re going to need to get lucky to get by Mahomes.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 08:50 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
DaFace 09:03 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
Who's making excuses today?

What in the world kind of weak shit is this? You go to the board of the TEAM YOU LOST TO after they lose to your ARCH NEMISIS and talk shit?

Good lord, man. I hope your team finally managing to put out the dumpster fire for a year helps you guys learn how to act like you've been here before. People like you really give Bills fans a bad look, and that's truly an accomplishment.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 09:08 AM
buttpiratepyrex 09:09 AM 02-08-2021
Lol @ chiefs fans making excuses after getting throttled
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 09:12 AM
buttpiratepyrex 09:14 AM 02-08-2021
The only touchdown they scored was their plane landing in Tampa. Should have stayed in KC where the bbq is 2nd to St Louis
[Reply]
Spott 09:16 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:
The only touchdown they scored was their plane landing in Tampa. Should have stayed in KC where the bbq is 2nd to St Louis
Do the world a favor and kill your self.
[Reply]
notorious 09:16 AM 02-08-2021
Talking shit after another team beat the team that anally raped yours.

Good game, good job. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:17 AM 02-08-2021
Lol @ chiefs fans making excuses after getting throttled
You're not a Bucs fan. You're a crybaby Bills fan that made another account here.

But I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl. Because the Bills don't have the talent that Tampa does and now need to pay Josh Bortles big $$$
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 09:19 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You're not a Bucs fan. You're a crybaby Bills fan that made another account here.
Im sorry I thought fan of a disgraced franchise said something lol. You shouldn't be allowed to speak for 6 months
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 09:20 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Do the world a favor and kill your self.
Brady is your daddy now stfu
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:20 AM 02-08-2021
Jesus, Bills fans are the fucking worst.

At least the "Bucs fans" have bragging rights, even if they've been fans for all of 10 months.

Trolling bullshit aside, I don't know how any objective football fan can look at those calls in the first half and not know Brady had the refs in his back pocket.... not sure why any man crush of his couldn't admit that. Mahomes sometimes gets those calls, too... it happens, it's reality.

The Bucs' defense won the game, which probably isn't as satisfying to "Bucs fans", but Brady probably didn't need the refs to win this one.

Bills fans though.... JFC, maybe find a hobby with less TBI, you're all a fucking embarrassment.
[Reply]
Spott 09:22 AM 02-08-2021
And your dad left your whore mother a long time ago because he didn’t want anything to do with your dumb ass. I can’t say that I blame him because both of you are worthless pieces of shit.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:25 AM 02-08-2021
Im sorry I thought fan of a disgraced franchise said something lol. You shouldn't be allowed to speak for 6 months
You should have been aborted.

Go play with your dildo Buffalo loser.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 09:27 AM
GOOG 02-08-2021, 09:31 AM
MahomesMagic 09:32 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
I came here in peace, man. I wished the Chiefs well last week. I really like Pat Mahomes. Mostly because he's one of the only Chiefs who doesn't beat women.

We don't remember much about your candy ass team, just the learning disabled "fans" from Buffalo.
[Reply]
bobhill 10:31 AM 02-08-2021
Hey bitch, where were you we the chiefs beat the bucks the first time, gtfoh bandwagon fan.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Up