ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:17 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I stand corrected. Thank you.

Then, he shouldn't have been penalized at all because there's no way you let a QB throw a ball at your face without doing "something" :-)
Throwing that ball at his face should have been UC too.

Then again, Chris Jones could have easily been ejected in the first quarter so might as well let bygones be bygones.
[Reply]
loochy 12:19 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.

When people ask about me being a Chiefs fan I always have to clarify early on in the conversation that I'm not a bandwagon fan, I'm from KC, and I've dealt with crap for 30 years before this.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:20 PM 01-25-2021
:-) Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:40 PM 01-25-2021
"At least we didn't lose in the Superbowl!"

-- Bills fans
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:41 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.
Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:54 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.
We lucked out BIG TIME with Jones, refs almost never miss something that blatant
[Reply]
DaFace 01:06 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We lucked out BIG TIME with Jones, refs almost never miss something that blatant
He deserved a PF for it, but I don't THINK he would have been ejected for it. They usually only do that for direct punches to the face.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:11 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
Eat my asshole you stinky old bitch!!!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 01:14 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahiMike:

-- Bills fans
:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 01:17 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Bills fan deserves this and worse honestly. They were pretty bad.

It’s fine to believe in your team even when you shouldn’t, but they took that to another level. They refused to even consider that Mahomes might be better than Allen. They refused to consider that Allen’s bad games might just be him struggling. There was always an excuse: shoulder harness, weather, refs, etc.

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow out and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. Fuck them.
Every single Bills fan literally deserves to DIE!!!!!
[Reply]
Frazod 01:26 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.
I've halfass rooted for the Bears in the past. Living in the Chicago area I've been to a lot of games at Soldier Field, including their NFCCG win over the Saints, which was really cool. They only play the Chiefs once every four years, and have never done anything to cockblock us in a meaningful game, so there's never been any lingering butthurt or real anger involved in whatever rivalry they have. But even in the best of times my interest in them was passing at best.

Buried in the depths of my closet are a Bears sweatshirt (commemorating that championship game) and one hat. Haven't worn either of them in years.

Now they're just a floundering punchline led by perhaps the most incompetent GM in the league. Wishing them well is like patting a neighborhood kid on the head and wishing him well before he goes out to get his ass kicked by a bunch of other kids I don't care about.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
The Bills' vaunted offense generated 1 touchdown before garbage time, the Knox TD halfway through the first quarter.
Generated?

If you mean that Hardman handed them the ball at the Chiefs one yard line...
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:28 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
He deserved a PF for it, but I don't THINK he would have been ejected for it. They usually only do that for direct punches to the face.
Man I dunno, he knocked dude flat on his ass with a closed fist, if not for the helmet he probably would've been out cold

Lets just count our blessings that we'll never know what might've happened
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:29 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahiMike:

-- Bills fans
They do have a point...Brady would have kicked their ass.
[Reply]
eDave 01:34 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've halfass rooted for the Bears in the past. Living in the Chicago area I've been to a lot of games at Soldier Field, including their NFCCG win over the Saints, which was really cool. They only play the Chiefs once every four years, and have never done anything to cockblock us in a meaningful game, so there's never been any lingering butthurt or real anger involved in whatever rivalry they have. But even in the best of times my interest in them was passing at best.

Buried in the depths of my closet are a Bears sweatshirt (commemorating that championship game) and one hat. Haven't worn either of them in years.

Now they're just a floundering punchline led by perhaps the most incompetent GM in the league. Wishing them well is like patting a neighborhood kid on the head and wishing him well before he goes out to get his ass kicked by a bunch of other kids I don't care about.
I try to get into the Cards but there's just no connection though I've been here 20 years now (wow).
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up