ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not sure why you're so invested in this but the whistles start right as Okafor makes contact.

Believe what you want, I don't care.

As for Okafor, I will repeat, the Bills had a late hit on Mahomes earlier in the game that wasn't called and the Chiefs players didn't do what the Bills did there, even though they could have.

The only egregious thing the Chiefs did was throw punches in the 1st quarter (looking at you Chris Jones) and that had nothing to do with being sore losers like the Bills are.
Allen was refusing to go down, he does that shit all the time. Defenders have been coached not to just let him go cause he tried to get away all the time.

If you're gonna play that way I have zero sympathy that you got hit, you don't get to reap rewards yet get mad when it doesn't work.

Dude acted like a child that things didn't go his way.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:19 AM 01-25-2021
Did you even bother to read the garbage we have been subjected to for the better part of 4 weeks from Bills fans?

Talk about fucking delusional man, you're better than this.
Pats fans don't care, we're the challenger to their greatness so they don't like us. Why do you think they came up with all that fake Gronk bullshit?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:22 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-), nah, the game had been chippy and emotional right from the first whistle, and hitting their QB late after a long game like that leads to fireworks. I actually hope the Chiefs defense plays like that going forward because it was by far their most impressive performance yet under Spagnuolo but I can't be too bothered when the opposing team pays us back in kind.
I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid fucking OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

Okafor took him to the ground, which is what you HAVE to do against Allen. I don't see a thing wrong with it. And as far as bothered by the Bills reaction, naw, not really. Just think they're punk bitches, like their fans. They're made for each other.

I do agree though, that defense was money all night. Hope they can do it again in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:25 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Allen was refusing to go down, he does that shit all the time. Defenders have been coached not to just let him go cause he tried to get away all the time.

If you're gonna play that way I have zero sympathy that you got hit, you don't get to reap rewards yet get mad when it doesn't work.

Dude acted like a child that things didn't go his way.
:-) 100%

He doesn't like to go down and prides himself on it. Hey, good for you, but don't be a bitch when people actually put you down - late tackle or not.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:28 AM 01-25-2021
I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid fucking OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

Okafor took him to the ground, which is what you HAVE to do against Allen. I don't see a thing wrong with it. And as far as bothered by the Bills reaction, naw, not really. Just think they're punk bitches, like their fans. They're made for each other.

I do agree though, that defense was money all night. Hope they can do it again in 2 weeks.
It was fine for them to shove Mahomes out of bounds though.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:31 AM 01-25-2021
I don't know man. There were way too many instances where they pulled up on Allen to avoid late hits and he got the ball off, including that stupid ****ing OOB throw that shouldn't even be allowed.

All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistle, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:33 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistly, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.
Yes, he was. Thank you.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:39 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
All of this is correct but if you watch the vid ST posted, it was 1-2 seconds after the whistle. If the ref blows the whistle, you have to let up, period. The vid you posted appeared that the sound was a little delayed perhaps. I wasn't sure so I went back and looked at the game on my DVR and yeah, Okafor was definitely late.
and Okafor was flagged for the hit. So....it was late, but not dirty
[Reply]
fairladyZ 12:01 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Actually he wasn’t flagged for the hit he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for standing over Allen. So in the refs eyes the hit was legal. Was it late yes but refs were a little late with the whistle as well and he took him down but not like a forceful slam or anything.
[Reply]
loochy 12:10 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

He was? I didn't see any flags fly out until dude came flying in to slam Okafor. The ref was going to let it all slide until that....the sack, the ball throw, the taunt.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It was fine for them to shove Mahomes out of bounds though.
Exactly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
Actually he wasn’t flagged for the hit he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for standing over Allen. So in the refs eyes the hit was legal. Was it late yes but refs were a little late with the whistle as well and he took him down but not like a forceful slam or anything.
Yep.

He got a UC penalty, not a PF. The hit wasn't actually all that late.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:13 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My dickbag cousin, who lived in Colorado for decades and was always a huge Broncos fan, is now full blown on the Chiefs bandwagon. I just want to fucking slap him.
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:15 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by fairladyZ:
I stand corrected. Thank you.

Then, he shouldn't have been penalized at all because there's no way you let a QB throw a ball at your face without doing "something" :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:17 PM 01-25-2021
:-), well, at least we've been able to admit that Okafor hit Allen late.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up