JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:18 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This. All Day.

Yeah it would be exciting to trade up and get one of the top available guys, but I think we need to come away with three good players tonight. Obviously a CB, but I hope we look at S, WR, and TEs too.
You guys should call Elway... throw one of those R2 picks at him for Chris Harris and call it a day.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:19 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You guys should call Elway... throw one of those R2 picks at him for Chris Harris and call it a day.
Elway ain't trading with KC. I'd do it otherwise.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:19 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ya never know...
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:20 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
There’s a few beast mode O-Linemen out there. Cody Ford was straight up dominant at OU
I bet he goes to Arizona with the first pick tonight.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:21 PM 04-26-2019
If Parris Campbell slides a bit while guys like Greedy, Byron and Metcalf all go in the first handful of picks, I'd be all for a trade up. He won't get to us, that kind of speed changes offense. We of all teams know that.

I'd rather go full Madden and trade for vets but it's so rare I can't get my hopes up. I mean the Rams did it and it basically worked. And Veach could. But yeahhhh...
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:23 PM 04-26-2019
WR is overwhelmingly more important than CB in this draft now.

It isn't close.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:26 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
If Parris Campbell slides a bit while guys like Greedy, Byron and Metcalf all go in the first handful of picks, I'd be all for a trade up. He won't get to us, that kind of speed changes offense. We of all teams know that.

I'd rather go full Madden and trade for vets but it's so rare I can't get my hopes up. I mean the Rams did it and it basically worked. And Veach could. But yeahhhh...
Paris Campbell, Mecole Hardman and Terry McLaughlin are all good choices for us to fit that role.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Paris Campbell, Mecole Hardman and Terry McLaughlin are all good choices for us to fit that role.
yeah I feel like terry could really right the ship for us
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

It isn't close.
If they land PP it's not going to take 40 PPG to win anymore. They still need a WR anyhow, but isn't as dire.
[Reply]
Buckweath 02:35 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

It isn't close.
I totally disagree. I want a CB before a WR.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 02:39 PM 04-26-2019
If the Cardinals draft CB with 33, does that signal the possibility of a trade for PP?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:41 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

I wouldn’t even take him for free.
[Reply]
tyton75 02:44 PM 04-26-2019
I almost think we have to remain where we are and take a WR and a CB with both 2nd round picks. At least we would be able to get 2 guys that can give you some production. Not every draft pick has to be a homerun.

We need talented/productive football players with both of those picks.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tyton75:
I almost thing we have to remain where we are and take a WR and a CB with both 2nd round picks. At least we would be able to get 2 guys that can give you some production. Not every draft pick has to be a homerun.

We need talented/productive football players with both of those picks.
Correct^^^
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:48 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I wouldn’t even take him for free.

[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up