JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
[Reply]
O.city 08:07 AM 04-26-2019
Andy has developed WRs over and over. Guys drafted early, mid late and undrafted

They won’t be Hill early, but he’ll figure it out
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:13 AM 04-26-2019
Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't paid great attention to the talent pool of recent drafts, but it really looks like R2 and R3 are full of great options this year.
[Reply]
YayMike 08:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Probably, at this point I'd consider trading a pick from next year...if this team doesn't go to the bowl this year is a failure.

They have to get a WR and a DB that can contribute right now.

In reality they need a CB a safety and a WR....
I agree completely. Normally, i'm in general of quality over quantity, so giving away a pick in next year's draft is fine with me.

I would actually say TE is a bigger need than safety. that's why I am hesitant to give away the 3rd rounder in this year's draft. I think you can get a safety in round 5.

If the draft (even trading away a 2nd or 3rd from next year) nets us a STARTING WR, CB, and TE we are in very very good shape to make a superbowl run with or without Hill.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:15 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Andy has developed WRs over and over. Guys drafted early, mid late and undrafted

They won’t be Hill early, but he’ll figure it out
Yea, that's great in 2 or 3 years......they need a guy to play right now.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:16 AM 04-26-2019
I predict that if Breeland and Ward are the starters, they will be measurably better than last year's starters.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:16 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't paid great attention to the talent pool of recent drafts, but it really looks like R2 and R3 are full of great options this year.
Yeah, it's a really really deep draft.
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 AM 04-26-2019
Yea, that's great in 2 or 3 years......they need a guy to play right now.
Sure

Draft one sign one or trade for one

Get the production somehwere
[Reply]
carcosa 08:16 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by YayMike:
I agree completely. Normally, i'm in general of quality over quantity, so giving away a pick in next year's draft is fine with me.

I would actually say TE is a bigger need than safety. that's why I am hesitant to give away the 3rd rounder in this year's draft. I think you can get a safety in round 5.

If the draft (even trading away a 2nd or 3rd from next year) nets us a STARTING WR, CB, and TE we are in very very good shape to make a superbowl run with or without Hill.
Yip Yup Yes
[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 AM 04-26-2019
I could easily see somebody like Metcalf, A.J. Brown, or Campbell having good rookie years with Mahomes. He’s going to make Robinson, Pringle, or any rookie look better than they are.

Our offense will certainly take a hit, but a big jump by the defense will more than offset that.

Losing Tyreek sucks really fucking bad, but Mahomes/Kelce/Watkins is still really good. We just have to pray they stay healthy for the majority of the season and for the entire postseason.
[Reply]
O.city 08:19 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I could easily see somebody like Metcalf, A.J. Brown, or Campbell having good rookie years with Mahomes. He’s going to make Robinson, Pringle, or any rookie look better than they are.
I really like A.J. brown
[Reply]
staylor26 08:22 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I really like A.J. brown
He’s my favorite WR in the draft and I think a lot of people are overlooking him when talking about who we should get today.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s my favorite WR in the draft and I think a lot of people are overlooking him when talking about who we should get today.
It's cause he's not that fast...

Metcalf and Campbell are burners compared to him.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Murphy
Greedy
Rock ya-sin
Irv Smith
Adderley
McCoy
Metcalf
Deebo
Paris
CGJ
Whiteside
Lonnie Johnson
Rapp
JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
the majority of those names will be long gone by the time the Chiefs pick, though.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
It's cause he's not that fast...

Metcalf and Campbell are burners compared to him.
I don’t care. He has a unique skill set that would be great in this offense. You said it yourself, you’re not replacing Tyreek. Brown would kill it in the slot with Pat.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
Looks like we have picks 61 and 84 today only? Thought we had 3...

...either way, I think we'll be moving up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up