ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
TimBone 03:51 PM 01-04-2017
White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:03 PM 11-01-2021
Dirty Dans can be found in most 10 year old refrigerator ice cube dispensers. Old, ice old, shrunken and can be used to clean the garbage disposal. Happens to the best of 'em.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:08 PM 11-01-2021
Why not give Dorian O'Daniel a chance? They basically play the same position - in the box linebacker/safety hybrid.

Oooh but with Sorenson you have the option of dropping him deep - where he's the biggest liability on the field.

I'd rather see Armani Watts or Chris Lammons out there. The coaches are too damn loyal to their favorite players.
[Reply]
-King- 10:10 PM 11-01-2021
I wonder what it's like in the film room watching these plays.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:08 PM 11-01-2021
Ooof....tough bump.

I'll take the bag of dicks off Virus's hands.
[Reply]
VAChief 06:22 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Why not give Dorian O'Daniel a chance? They basically play the same position - in the box linebacker/safety hybrid.

Oooh but with Sorenson you have the option of dropping him deep - where he's the biggest liability on the field.

I'd rather see Armani Watts or Chris Lammons out there. The coaches are too damn loyal to their favorite players.
The opposing QBs at this point just key on him, wherever he goes…they target.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:34 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Ooof....tough bump.

I'll take the bag of dicks off Virus's hands.
:-) I told you, fucker!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:37 AM 11-02-2021
I mean, there's no one left defending this guy, right? He is absolute garbage. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

He gave up a damn 45 yard catch while interfering with the receiver. That play sparked the Giants only legitimate offensive drive of the game. Then he got beat badly for a TD on an out route. He literally had two defenders helping on the inside. All he had to do was shade to the outside there and we probably force Jones into another bad pass.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 AM 11-02-2021
Dan and Ben have got to be cut for 2022. How can they not be? Robinson and Pringle have also got to go. Dave has rallied to keep them around as ST guys but that's a stupid thing to do. We need real Wrs'. Kemp is the same. He is kept here for ST's but he can't play WR worth a shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I mean, there's no one left defending this guy, right? He is absolute garbage. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

He gave up a damn 45 yard catch while interfering with the receiver. That play sparked the Giants only legitimate offensive drive of the game. Then he got beat badly for a TD on an out route. He literally had two defenders helping on the inside. All he had to do was shade to the outside there and we probably force Jones into another bad pass.
Only in the sense that he's so consistently terrible you can't even blame him anymore. It's on Spagnuolo for continuing to give him snaps at this point.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:40 AM 11-02-2021
Mmmmm...bag of Dick's....

[Reply]
TimBone 07:47 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) I told you, fucker!!
Yeah, he's bad bad. Can't deny it.

I will say, though, his hit on the kickoff return fumble against Houston was huge in that comeback during our Super Bowl winning playoff run. Outside of that, though...someone please make him go away.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:55 AM 11-02-2021
This should be on youtube by noon.

I love Shannon Sharpe obliterating Sorensen right now.

— DJ Jazzy Juris Doctor (@ChiefsfanCHI) November 2, 2021

[Reply]
VAChief 08:48 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This should be on youtube by noon.

The defense would be addition by subtraction if they could swallow their pride...this doubling down on DD...while the whole world can see he is an anchor is just getting ridiculous. Adding Ingram even if he stays healthy will not be enough to cover up DD's negative impact.

He needs to play ST's and breathers in low leverage situations.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 AM 11-02-2021
:-)

My man @ShannonSharpe burning Daniel Sorensen worse than any receiver has burned him this year. pic.twitter.com/SLlP2KWLxN

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) November 2, 2021

[Reply]
VAChief 08:54 AM 11-02-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah, he's bad bad. Can't deny it.

I will say, though, his hit on the kickoff return fumble against Houston was huge in that comeback during our Super Bowl winning playoff run. Outside of that, though...someone please make him go away.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Sure, forever thankful for those plays...As a Cardinal fan I had similar feelings about Anthony Reyes magical game 1 WS performance against the Tigers. However, when he started the year 0-8 the following season they demoted him to AAA.

Spags or whoever else keeps sending him out there is not viewing this even remotely objectively at this point. He fails the eye test and the stats back it up as well.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 29
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up