ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Media Center>My new solo album - "The Tribunal" RIYL: Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia
Molitoth 07:51 PM 05-08-2020
Long time CP pals!!! (and noobs)

Over the past year and a half I've written and produced my first solo album, and it's finally time to release the first glimpse of it.

Today, Progressive Music Planet hosted the video premiere and Pre-Order launch.

Originally Posted by :
“Be prepared to embark in an emotional chronological timeline of regrettable actions and consequence, resulting in different stages of grief. “The Tribunal” explores condensed meditation techniques to help balance the anxieties that stem from feelings of accusation, entrapment, and confinement.”

Brandt (Molitoth) is a Vocalist/Producer/Composer from Kansas City, Missouri (USA) that has released a 3-part diary series; (Preface/Body Matter/Epilogue) with the band “A Light Within” and has collaborated with Post-Metal act “Sisters of…”, with critical acclaim, among others.

As a student of Daniel Tompkins Vocal Coaching; Brandt brings a focus in atmosphere, range, and vocal dynamics to provide a distinct presence with undeniable charisma, all while wrapped in thoroughly written lyrics that are metaphorically relative, without becoming too abstract.
If you want to order via digital download bandcamp:
CLICK HERE

Otherwise, the album will be available June 26th on: Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play, Amazon Music.

Single #1

Single #2

Full Album

As always, Thank you for your time and ears!
Go Chiefs!

_Kyle Brandt (Molitoth)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:25 PM 05-19-2020
Just out of curiosity - is that an old Radio Shack speaker cab? If so - damned cool!

I once got a wild hair on my ass and bought radio shack (build your own) cabinets. Hell, they weren't bad at all - until I (first) went to Bose and then (2) Klipsch - with a crown power amp.

Damn....those were the days......... :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 05:26 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, I'm still a sucker for CDs from time to time. I guess I'm getting to that "old fart, stuck in my ways" place, lol.
They've pretty much gone the way of 8-tracks.

After downloading my CDs, they were all relegated to a box in the basement. The only CD I own that isn't in the basement is the last one I purchased, Henley's Cass County, and the only reason it isn't is because it's autographed by Henley. That's also the last CD I've seen or touched.

I've had my current car for four years now, and I've never used the CD player in it for anything except a useful and rather clever mount for a phone holder that inserts into the slot.
[Reply]
eDave 06:26 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
You did a great job of covering over the obvious guitar parts by overtaking it with vocals.
I really enjoyed it. Nice job! (even as a guitar player).:-)
I'm having fun playing guitar over this tune. Lots of spots for awesome wailing fills. If you are into that.

I've got his tone right for the most part, upping the reverb and adding a smooth delay in line with the bass. It's pretty sick.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:34 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm having fun playing guitar over this tune. Lots of spots for awesome wailing fills. If you are into that.

I've got his tone right for the most part, upping the reverb and adding a smooth delay in line with the bass. It's pretty sick.
Awesome! Post it up!
[Reply]
eDave 05-20-2020, 06:47 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
eDave 06:53 PM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Awesome! Post it up!
This tune is what Indica sounds like.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:32 PM 06-15-2020
11 DAYS FRIENDS!

Thanks to anyone whom is looking forward to it!

(and extra special thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered)!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
headsnap 07:28 PM 06-15-2020
this guitar player digs it... great stuff man!!!
[Reply]
Pants 08:42 PM 06-15-2020
Brooooo. What.

That is incredible. That is so good. It just oozes talent. What an incredible work of art.

Congrats!

I remember playing COD with you and Buck and Kraus back in the day. I had no idea you were going to be a fucking star! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:10 PM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by headsnap:
this guitar player digs it... great stuff man!!!
I still cue up "Disconnected" on YouTube from time to time to jam on when I'm going down the road.

Kinda cool there are at least three CP'ers (off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more!) out there that put out some kick ass tunes!
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:35 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Brooooo. What.

That is incredible. That is so good. It just oozes talent. What an incredible work of art.

Congrats!

I remember playing COD with you and Buck and Kraus back in the day. I had no idea you were going to be a fucking star! :-)
/blush

Dude, CoD was sooo much fun back then!
I dunno about a "star", I'm still just an average joe, but thanks for the compliments!
[Reply]
eDave 03:52 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
/blush

Dude, CoD was sooo much fun back then!
I dunno about a "star", I'm still just an average joe, but thanks for the compliments!
Being a star kinda sucks after a while. Ask Dane.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:02 AM 06-21-2020
Happy Father's Day! Here is a new video for you.
Please remember to not drive through life so fast. Slow down and cherish the moment.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:09 AM 06-21-2020
Man, that was strong. Well done. Looking forward to the entire album.

That subtle bass switch up at 1:36 = nice.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:03 PM 06-22-2020
Thanks again Bowser! I hope you had a happy fathers day!
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:19 PM 06-25-2020
Welp, Here it is!
Keep in mind YouTube streams at 128kbps audio (yes, even in 4k Video Quality)...
So if you are an audiophile, I highly suggest listening to this on Bandcamp, Soundcloud, or some other type of lossless stream that will hit tomorrow on all streaming services!

https://metalinjection.net/av/full-a...ScR1UvU4gphNvE

Enjoy!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up