ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Films - The Turning Point
suzzer99 03:08 PM 02-06-2020

Fly like a butterfly, sting like a Wasp. @PatrickMahomes believed in himself, this play call, and the @Cheetah on the #SBLIV's Turning Point. @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/xTTU7AL6OQ

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) February 6, 2020

This is so good it makes me want to cry.
[Reply]
ARROW2 10:23 AM 02-07-2020
This shit gave me goose bumps. This is the pinnacle of sports fandom for me and I am a Lakers fan. Beating Celtics is the only thing close, but this is extra special. 50 years!

Skip is an idiot.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:35 AM 02-07-2020
Great video! NFL Films sets the standard in terms of production.

The corner opposite Sherman (Moseley/Witherspoon) was their weakest link on defense and we found it and exploited it at the absolute best time.

I'm still on cloud 9. Feel like the game ended 30 minutes ago. Watching every speck of coverage I can find. Watched the AFC Championship game again yesterday and have watched the SB 3 times so far. Very unusual for me, usually never watch anything other than NFL Fantasy Live on NFL Network. Soaking it all in, to say the least.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:41 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Further analysis on the play:

I don't blame the safety or the corner on the 49ers on that play. You want to know why Mahomes and this Chiefs team is so special? Watch that play. Rare combination of talent on multiple positions on the Chiefs offense.
I was gonna post this too. JT O'Sullivan is a good follow on the Tube.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:23 AM 02-07-2020
Apparently NFL Turning Point is a whole hour long show on FS1. It’s like all the good parts of Inside the NFL w/o the idiot studio hosts playing grabass for half the show. The 10 minute clip I posted is part of it.

The SB one isn’t up yet - but the others are:

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:42 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Apparently NFL Turning Point is a whole hour long show on FS1. It’s like all the good parts of Inside the NFL w/o the idiot studio hosts playing grabass for half the show. The 10 minute clip I posted is part of it.

I'd never heard of the show prior to a couple weeks ago until I caught the AFC Championship episode, which was great. Thanks for posting the divisional game I'll have to check that out when I get home.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:02 PM 02-07-2020
Yeah same here. I literally was just flipping around and saw the SB episode halfway done. So I recorded what was left. But I'm waiting for the whole thing to come out.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:08 PM 02-07-2020
Great video!
[Reply]
Lzen 01:39 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Further analysis on the play:

I don't blame the safety or the corner on the 49ers on that play. You want to know why Mahomes and this Chiefs team is so special? Watch that play. Rare combination of talent on multiple positions on the Chiefs offense.
I really like this guy's analysis. Never heard of him before now but here is another great video by him.

[Reply]
Mecca 01:42 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I really like this guy's analysis. Never heard of him before now but here is another great video by him.

He's a former player, he was a journeyman backup QB, started a few games for the 49ers back in the day.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:43 PM 02-07-2020

This is so good it makes me want to cry.
NFL Films puts out amazing footage. That may be the best 9 minutes and 54 seconds ever put on film. Outstanding. Out-****ing-standing!

Kittle: "What happened?" Mahomes f'ing happened! :-)
[Reply]
eDave 01:54 PM 02-07-2020
Slightly different analysis of this play here than from Simms.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:48 PM 02-07-2020
Wish someone would talk about that Houdini act he pulles to scramble up the middle for a first down
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:57 PM 02-07-2020
At 9:44...is that Paul McCartney?
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:10 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
At 9:44...is that Paul McCartney?
That's what I thought too..
[Reply]
Basileus777 12:37 AM 02-08-2020

It's up now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwai80ORJJ4
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up