ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Craving Attention
Kiimo 06:36 PM 01-30-2020
Thursday before the Super Bowl and nobody is out there talking about Tom Brady so I guess Tom Brady has to do something about that like post this cryptic picture three days before the game

pic.twitter.com/P3mmWBb76V

— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) January 30, 2020

or the era of Mouth Kissing is over
[Reply]
bdj23 11:27 AM 01-31-2020
Can we deport this fag to North Korea or something?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:33 AM 01-31-2020
Pats have already told him to go find his market.

Hes creating a buzz and any FA would do.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:37 AM 01-31-2020
I hate Son-Frencher as much as anybody, but this may just be a Kobe Bryant tribute:

[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:40 AM 01-31-2020
Deluded narcissist
[Reply]
TEX 11:40 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Pats have already told him to go find his market.

Hes creating a buzz and any FA would do.
But not at THIS time, and that's the point. You, like so many Pats fans, are not capable of seeing the reality in any situation that that paints a less than perfect picture of anything having to do with the Patriots. Especially when is has to do with Tom Brady.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:47 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
But not at THIS time, and that's the point. You, like so many Pats fans, are not capable of seeing the reality in any situation that that paints a less than perfect picture of anything having to do with the Patriots. Especially when is has to do with Tom Brady.
So your belief is Tom is a attention-starved little bitch and because he doesn't have a game to play hes trying to steal the spotlight? Weak.

I couldn't care less what picture it paints so don't go there with me. I don't waste a single moment trying to analyze what message these guys are trying to send.

He does social media work constantly. Doesn't matter what day, week or month it is. He does it to stay relevant year round.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:47 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I hate Son-Frencher as much as anybody, but this may just be a Kobe Bryant tribute:

Does this mean he'll die in a helicopter crash?

Because that would just break my fucking heart.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:52 AM 01-31-2020
He'll play for the Colts.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:52 AM 01-31-2020

[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:53 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Does this mean he'll die in a helicopter crash?

Because that would just break my ****ing heart.
:-)

Peak Frazod
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:53 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
How about them Broncos!! Getting swept by the Chiefs is becoming a thing- huh?
It seems to be. It's probably disappointing for their fans.
[Reply]
burt 11:58 AM 01-31-2020

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:59 AM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
So your belief is Tom is a attention-starved little bitch and because he doesn't have a game to play hes trying to steal the spotlight? Weak.

I couldn't care less what picture it paints so don't go there with me. I don't waste a single moment trying to analyze what message these guys are trying to send.

He does social media work constantly. Doesn't matter what day, week or month it is. He does it to stay relevant year round.
That is nice he is a social media butterfly since he is not relevant in the NFL any longer. Maybe he can get his own YouTube channel and play Mahomes highlights. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:02 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It seems to be. It's probably disappointing for their fans.
You have Cleveland Bronco as your name with their horse helmet, but you are not a fan of the team? :-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:18 PM 01-31-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You have Cleveland Bronco as your name with their horse helmet, but you are not a fan of the team? :-)
That's a Browns helmet with a Broncos logo.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up