ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 44
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
DaFace 10:45 PM 11-21-2019
Well, he said it was going to be different.

The #Cybertruck, Tesla’s all-new electric pickup truck, is here, and it can take a sledgehammer to the door while nary a dent. The all-electric pickup will offer up to 500 miles of range and start at $39,000. https://t.co/7a8YBicIkC

— WIRED (@WIRED) November 22, 2019

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:37 AM 11-22-2019
I have seen this before now where is the bitch with 3 titties
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:42 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
There are 49k and 59k tier trucks that have multiple motors w/ more range and power. The 39k model is a single motor. I think self driving is a 7k Add on
And based on the model 3, they won’t actually offer the 39 k model.
[Reply]
TLO 11:44 AM 11-22-2019
It looks like a rejected vehicle design from Halo.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:50 AM 11-22-2019
In.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:50 AM 11-22-2019
As with most things Tesla, I'm more excited about what this will force OTHER companies to do in reaction than I am about the Tesla truck itself. Hopefully someone else out there will be able to get close to their specs and price while bringing it at least a LITTLE closer to a traditional design.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:51 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
It looks like a rejected vehicle design from Halo.
mass effect
[Reply]
Shoes 12:02 PM 11-22-2019

I heard with this new Tesla truck that the accelerator won't work unless you have the Marty McFly shoes on.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:04 PM 11-22-2019
I like it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:07 PM 11-22-2019
That thing looks stoooopid.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:10 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I can't believe people are conditioned to think 40k for a vehicle is a good deal.
Lemme guess, when you were a kid you could get a truck for a nickel?
[Reply]
chinaski 12:11 PM 11-22-2019
Never heard of him...

Have we signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 12:12 PM 11-22-2019
I don't know how anyone who uses a truck for anything useful aside from hauling your boat or RV can think that design is remotely close to functional.

Where do you put the toolbox, since the bed wall is so slanted? What if you need to grab something that's up at the front of the bed? In a regular truck you can just reach over - good luck with that with the Cybertruck. Feeding cows in the winter - usually one guy drives and the other sits on the bedwall and chucks the hay every 40 yards or so. Can't do that on the slanted bedwall, especially if it's wet and icy. You sideload? Gonna be a PITA. Also, why can't you have a flat roof? Sometimes it's nice to just stick your lemonade/drink up there while your digging post holes or tightening fence lines.

I do like the high clearance and no drive train though. Doing irrigation work in Utah can be hell on a normal ICE drive train when you're crossing irrigation ditches and banging your drive train on a rock all the time.

Function before form, Elon!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:13 PM 11-22-2019
I agree with the take that this is thoroughly a Gen X product. This is what every 80s movie depicted what cars of the future would look like.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:14 PM 11-22-2019
I like the look of it. The thing that has always bugged me about Tesla vehicles is that the damn things look like cars for no good reason.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
I don't know how anyone who uses a truck for anything useful aside from hauling your boat or RV can think that design is remotely close to functional.

Where do you put the toolbox, since the bed wall is so slanted? What if you need to grab something that's up at the front of the bed? In a regular truck you can just reach over - good luck with that with the Cybertruck. Feeding cows in the winter - usually one guy drives and the other sits on the bedwall and chucks the hay every 40 yards or so. Can't do that on the slanted bedwall, especially if it's wet and icy. You sideload? Gonna be a PITA. Also, why can't you have a flat roof? Sometimes it's nice to just stick your lemonade/drink up there while your digging post holes or tightening fence lines.

I do like the high clearance and no drive train though. Doing irrigation work in Utah can be hell on a normal ICE drive train when you're crossing irrigation ditches and banging your drive train on a rock all the time.

Function before form, Elon!
Bro, it's a truck for women and retired old men. Kinda like that Honda Ridgeline thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 44
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up